Did you know you can sell your Razer Gold gift card for Bitcoin?
The Razer Gold gift card is a preloaded card that allows the holder to buy Razer Gold (a kind of credit that allows users to pay for software, hardware and electronics on Razer).
As a gamer, you may be reluctant to sell this gift card. However, using one digital asset to acquire another is common practice and can be a good way to ensure all your assets are useful to you. So, if you have an unused or unwanted Razer Gold gift card, you can put it to good use.
In this article, you’ll find a step-by-step guide on how to sell Razer Gold gift cards for Bitcoin.
Overview of Razer Gold Gift Cards and Bitcoin
Most gamers and gaming enthusiasts are familiar with the Razer Gold gift card. Razer is one of the dominant gaming technology companies that designs and produces games, gaming hardware, software and consumer electronics. Razer Gold is the credit gamers use to access games, software and hardware.
Users who use Razer Gold in the store receive Razer Silver as a reward. This reward system, in conjunction with the usefulness of Razer Gold, makes the gift card even more valuable.
Razer Gold gift cards come in denominations from $5 to $1000.
Bitcoin is the world’s leading cryptocurrency and is valued in dollars. Anyone who values cryptocurrency would gladly own Bitcoin as it’s a good store of value over time.
Due to its cost, acquiring Bitcoin isn’t the easiest of feats, especially with fiat or other cryptocurrency. However, there are numerous ways to get Bitcoin, and one of them is by selling other digital assets like gift cards for Bitcoin.
Benefits of Selling Razer Gold Gift Card for Bitcoin
To a gamer, it may seem strange to want to sell a Razer Gold gift card. To others who have no interest in using the gift card, it’s the best way to maximise it. Some benefits of selling your Razer Gold gift card for Bitcoin are as follows.
- It’s an easy means of acquiring Bitcoin.
- It provides better value for your gift card.
- There’s no currency constraint. You can use any platform without worrying if you will receive payment in your local currency.
Where to Sell Razer Gold Gift Card for Bitcoin
Several digital trading platforms allow users to sell their gift cards and receive payment in Bitcoin. Some of them are
Depending on your chosen platform, the transaction method may differ. For example, on Prestmit, you sell your gift card and get paid in Bitcoin. There are no fixed rates for gift cards because of the exchange rates.
On Paxful, you can buy Bitcoin with gift cards by choosing from the offers listed by different users on the platform.
The difference between these two methods is that Paxful is a P2P platform, which means you trade directly with other traders. There are both benefits and drawbacks to this type of trading. However, if you prefer ease, simplicity, security and speed, consider using Prestmit.
How to Sell Razer Gold Gift Card For Bitcoin on Prestmit
You can sell Razer Gold gift cards for Bitcoin with the following steps.
- Download the app on Android or iOS.
- Register for an account or sign in if you have one already.
- On the dashboard, select Buy/Sell Gift Cards and select Sell Gift Cards
- Choose Bitcoin as your preferred payment method
- Under Gift Card Category, select Razer Gold and fill out the other details. Make sure to enter your Bitcoin wallet address correctly.
- Follow the prompts to finish the transaction.
Note: Ensure you do not input your Prestmit Bitcoin address because if you do, your payment will automatically be converted to Naira or Cedis.
Tips and Considerations
Regardless of the platform you choose to use, here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Ensure you’re choosing a reliable, reputable platform. Check reviews and ratings before you engage.
- If you’re using a P2P platform, ensure you trade with only verified users.
- Ensure your chosen platform has excellent Customer Support to assist you if you get stuck during a transaction.
- Check for rates across the board to ensure you’re getting the best deals.
- Keep your gift card details safe on P2P platforms.
- Keep the communication strictly on the platform for reference purposes in case a dispute breaks out.
- Crosscheck your Bitcoin wallet address to avoid errors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Razer Gold gift cards used for?
A: Razer Gold gift cards are used to purchase Razer Gold credit, which users can use to buy gaming software, hardware and electronics on Razer.
How much is a $100 Razer Gold gift card in Bitcoin?
A: Currently, a $100 Razer Gold gift card cost about 0.0036996 in Bitcoin. This is based on the current price of 1 Bitcoin which is $27,029.50 This rate is prone to change based on market dynamics per time.
Where can I sell Razer Gold gift card?
A: You can sell your Razer Gold gift cards for Bitcoin or cash on several digital trading platforms such as Prestmit. When choosing, check that the platform is easy to use, secure, and offers good customer support. Also, check that the rates are favourable.
While Razer Gold gift cards are highly coveted amongst gamers, it’s still okay to let them go if you have no need for them. You can sell Razer your Gold gift card for Bitcoin the same way you can sell it for cash. Pick a trustworthy platform to avoid scams and disputes. One of the most reliable platforms is Prestmit. The process is straightforward, easy and quick. Within minutes, you’ll receive your Bitcoin in your wallet.