You may have tried other means of payment when shopping for Footlocker vouchers, like paying with cash or even exchanging another gift card for this. But we bet that as soon as you learn how to buy a Footlocker gift card with Bitcoin, you won’t want to shop any other way.
Footlocker gift cards are prepaid cards issued by the Foot Locker brand. They sell sports kicks online and are well-known by athletes and sports enthusiasts. It can be difficult to buy items from the store because of regional restrictions or the hassle of getting USD for payment. That’s where Bitcoin comes in.
Bitcoin is already established as a cryptocurrency that stores value and serves well for the payment of goods and services. More and more businesses and individuals are adopting it for transactions, and you can join the bandwagon.
So, today’s blog will guide you on how to buy a Footlocker gift card online with Bitcoin.
Why Buy Footlocker Gift Cards With Bitcoin?
Some benefits of using Bitcoin to buy Footlocker vouchers are as follows.
Using Bitcoin or any other crypto to buy gift cards is easier because you don’t have to seek special cards or convert your currency to USD before making payment.
- Freedom of purchase
With Bitcoin, you can buy from any platform regardless of any regional restrictions. For example, if a platform only caters to West Africa because of the currencies it supports, you can still buy from them if they accept Bitcoin, even if you’re not in West Africa.
Bitcoin transactions are mostly faster than regular bank transactions. It takes very few minutes for Bitcoin transactions to be confirmed, except the network is very busy at a particular moment. It’s relatively faster to transact with Bitcoin when purchasing a gift card.
Step-by-Step Guide How to Buy Footlocker Gift Cards Online With Bitcoin
You can buy a Footlocker gift card online with Bitcoin in the following steps. For this article, we’ll use Presmit as an example.
- Choose an online gift card vendor. In this case, we’ve chosen the digital trading platform Prestmit.
- Download the app on the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Create an account or sign in if you have one already.
- Navigate to the Buy Gift Cards section and select Buy Gift Card.
- Select the Footlocker gift card from the menu. Enter the amount you want. You can buy the Footlocker gift card in denominations ranging from $5 to $500.
- Select Crypto (Bitcoin) as your preferred payment mode.
- On the payment screen, you will be shown the exact amount of Bitcoin to pay for the Footlocker gift card denomination you chose.
- Scan the QR code displayed on the screen to pay or copy the Bitcoin address under the QR code.
- As soon as you send the payment, you will receive the gift card details in your email.
Where to Buy Footlocker Gift Card With Bitcoin Online.
There are several platforms to buy gift cards with Bitcoin. Many sell Footlocker gift cards. Some are P2P platforms. Others are regular digital trading platforms. While there are several of them, let’s list the top 3.
Prestmit is the leading digital trading platform in Africa that sells gift cards from hundreds of brands, including Foot Locker. On Prestmit, you can buy a Footlocker gift card with Bitcoin by following the step-by-step guide above.
Paxful is a P2P platform that allows users to trade gift cards for crypto directly with each other. You can scour the list of offers and find a seller who wants to sell a Footlocker gift card. Alternatively, you can create an offer to sell your Bitcoin for a Footlocker gift card in the denomination and quantity you want.
Also Read: How to Buy Gift Cards With Bitcoin on Paxful
Bitrefill is another P2P platform where users can pay crypto for gift cards. There are thousands of brands offering their gift vouchers on the platform. All you have to do is scour the list and find the one you want, then proceed to make payment.
Tips for Buying Footlocker Gift Voucher With Bitcoin
Keep these in mind as you purchase your Footlocker vouchers online.
- Ensure you choose a reliable platform. Check ratings, reviews and customer support before you use any platform. This is to ascertain if you can resolve issues quickly when necessary.
- Understand the trading dynamics to avoid confusion and mistakes. For example, a P2P platform operates differently from a digital trading platform like Prestmit.
- When trading on P2P platforms, trade only with verified sellers.
- Use an escrow service when buying gift cards on P2P platforms.
Footlocker gift cards are preloaded debit cards that you can use to pay for items from the Foot Locker store. You can purchase this gift card online with cash or even exchange another gift card for it on P2P platforms. But you can pay with Bitcoin. Buying gift vouchers with Bitcoin has its benefits, two of which are convenience and speed.
We’ve provided a step-by-step guide on how to buy a Footlocker gift card online with Bitcoin in this article. The first step is to choose a reliable and trustworthy platform.
Remember to vet any vendor or user before you engage with them. One of the best places to buy a footlocker gift card online with Bitcoin is Prestmit. The process is easy and quick. All you need to get started is to download the app on iOS or Android and register for an account.