In today’s convenience-inclined world, gift cards have redefined the shopping experience. Most merchants have gift cards for everything. One such merchant is Foot Locker with its footlocker gift card.
If you’re looking to give someone new kicks or just received a voucher, you should understand the basics about the gift card. So, this article will tell you all you need to know about Footlocker gift vouchers. Dig in.
What is Footlocker gift card?
Footlocker gift cards are preloaded cash cards issued by Foot Locker to enable the bearer to pay for items when shopping from any Foot Locker store online or offline.
These gift cards can be used as gifts for any occasion and are especially great for those who are into athletic sports like running, jumping, football, etc.
There are two types or formats of footlocker gift cards.
- Physical cards, i.e. the regular plastic cards with the details imprinted on the front and back of the card.
- Digital (E-code) cards, i.e., the cards you receive via email. This type isn’t tangible as you cannot touch it, but they have the same function as a physical card.
Features of a Footlocker Gift Voucher
The following are features of a gift voucher from Foot Locker.
- Physical cards have a 16-digit card number imprinted behind them. There’s also an 8-digit PIN code.
- They come in denominations ranging from $10 to $250
- There are no service fees
- Some US states permit holders to cash the card, but the amount is limited.
- Physical cards have their PINs sealed behind.
How to Redeem A Footlocker Gift Card
Follow these steps to Redeem your gift card.
- Go to the Footlocker website.
- Sign up for an account or sign in if you have one already.
- Browse through the available items for sale and choose the one you want. Ensure the price is within the amount on your gift card.
- Proceed to the checkout page and select Gift Card as your means of payment.
- Enter your gift card 16-digit number and the PIN.
- Click on Apply or Continue to complete your payment.
How to Check Your Footlocker Gift Card Balance
You can check your Footlocker gift card balance using three different methods.
- Checking online
- Checking at a walk-in store
- Calling customer support
Checking Your Gift Card Balance online
To check your gift card balance online,
- Visit the Foot Locker website
- Navigate to the gift card balance checking section and enter your card details in the appropriate fields.
- Click Check Balance, and the site will display your balance.
Checking Your Gift Card Balance at a Walk-in Store
- Log in to your account on the Foot Locker site.
- Navigate to the store locator and use it to find walk-in stores close to you.
- Visit the physical store and talk to a customer service agent there.
- They will request your card details and use them to check your balance using their computer.
Calling Customer Support
- Dial the toll-free number (1-800-991-6815).
- Follow the instructions and choose the right number prompt to check the balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I buy a Footlocker gift voucher?
A: You can buy a Footlocker gift card in any Foot Locker store in the United States. Those living outside the US can buy from a digital trading platform like Prestmit.
How much is a $100 Footlocker gift voucher in Naira?
A: The price of a $100 Footlocker gift card is currently NGN 94,860. Note that the price depends on the exchange rate and is subject to change.
What is a Footlocker gift card used for?
A: Footlocker gift cards are used to purchase footwear from the Foot Locker store. A holder can redeem their gift card in a walk-in store or online.
Where can I sell my Footlocker gift voucher?
A: You can sell your Footlocker gift card for cash in Naira or cedis on digital trading platforms like Prestmit at the best rates you’ll find online. Remember that the rates are subject to changes in the dollar-naira exchange rate. Use the Rate checker to see the going rates per time.
Do Footlocker gift cards expire?
A: No, Footlocker gift cards do not have an expiration date. You can use them whenever you wish.
Footlocker gift cards are preloaded cash cards you can use to purchase items from the Foot Locker store. The brand sells athletic sports footwear. These gift cards are great for anyone who’s into sports or just likes a pair of great sports kicks.