Are you a regular customer of the Steam platform? Do you have some unused Steam Gift Cards in your possession that you would like to convert to Bitcoin? Then, this article may be piercing through your soul at the right time.
Though there are many dubious platforms out there where you can lose your money, should you engage in any trade with them, there are also many legit and scam free platforms on which you can convert Steam Gift Card to Bitcoin. This article seeks to expose the best app out of all the apps where you can trade Steam Gift Card for Bitcoin and also, everything you need to know about Steam and Steam Gift Card.
What Is Steam Gift Card?
A Steam gift card is similar to other types of gift cards. As a result, a Steam Gift Card can be redeemed for credit on the Steam platform, which can then be used to purchase games and other downloaded material. Steam Gift Cards are available in two types of gift cards: physical and e-codes.
Physical Steam Gift Cards are available in denominations of $20, $30, $50, and $100 and can be purchased from physical retail stores, whereas digital Steam Gift Cards are available in denominations of $5, $10, $25, $50, and $100 and can be purchased online from the Steam website and delivered via Steam Gift Card email delivery.
The activation code on Steam gift cards is a ticket for transferring the money value of the Steam card into the Steam account, or rather, a digital Steam Wallet.
Can Steam Gift Card Be Converted To Bitcoin?
If you are still wondering if it’s possible to exchange Steam Gift Card for Bitcoin , then your answer is “yes”. Just like every other gift card is convertible to cash or Bitcoin, you can sell your Steam Gift Card for some Bitcoins very easily on a gift card trading app.
Best App To Exchange Steam Gift Card For Bitcoin
You do not need to scout out for buyers to complete this transaction. Technology like always has made this transaction very easy, faster and more secure. The best, common and only reliable app for this trade is the Prestmit app. You just need to download the Prestmit app on your device and start trading your Steam Gift Card and other types of gift cards for Bitcoin, instantly.
Prestmit app is commonly used in Nigeria and Ghana and is prominent for its speed, security, high rates and instant payment.
There are many reasons why the Prestmit app should be your first shot while trading Steam Gift Card and they include;
- Instant Payment: Payment for successfully traded gift cards on Prestmit is instant. Prestmit allows users to request a withdrawal and receive funds in less than five minutes. When it comes to gift card trading, Prestmit is a flexible app to use. Even if the gift cards are used abroad, you can still sell them.
- Good User Experience and Interface: The Prestmit app has a user-friendly nature, it is quite easy to navigate and trade with. You do not need a second eye before you can start trading on the app.
- Live Chat: All complaints and reviews aired on the live chat feature of the app are swiftly taken care of by the customer service representatives. Have an issue with your trade? Just hit the live chat button and get it over with.
- Best Rates: Have you been looking for a platform that values your asset by offering a good rate? Prestmit offers the most competitive rates in the gift card market. The gift card rate calculator is an automated feature of the Prestmit app. You can use it to keep track of the current rate of numerous gift cards including Steam Gift Card in Bitcoin, Naira, Cedis, and USDT.
- Security: Many people are more conscious of their security than anything because nobody wants to trade on an app that gives scammers and other cybercriminals access to their personal information. Prestmit is imbued with the best cyber-security technology that can survive any attack.
- Multiple Payment Options: Prestmit does not restrict Gift Card traders to accepting only one type of payment. Prestmit app users can be paid for their gift cards with cash transfers (Naira and Cedis), Bitcoin, or USDT.
How To Convert Steam Gift Card For Bitcoin?
So, here’s the bone of contention of this article. I am about to show you how you convert to Bitcoin, that Steam Gift Card your aunt in America may have sent to you.
It’s a simple and stress-free procedure when done on the Prestmit app and the processes include;
- Login to the Prestmit app after creating an account.
- Click on “Sell Gift Cards”
- Select ” Gift Card Category” and choose the category of the Gift Card you want to exchange. For example, Steam Gift Card.
- Select “Gift Card Type” and choose the exact type of that Gift Card category. For example, USA Steam Ecode(101-200). This means USA Steam Ecode is between $101-$200.
- Select “Amount” and input the exact amount of the Gift Card you want to trade for Bitcoin.
- Upload the Gift Card image if you are trading the physical Gift Card.
- Select the payout method. The available payout options are Naira, Cedis, USDT and Bitcoin. Since the goal is to sell the Gift Card for Bitcoin, select “Bitcoin” as the payout method.
- Enter the “Bitcoin Address” and add any comment such as the Gift Card code (if you have it as E-code) in the comment section. By this time, you should see the Bitcoin rate for your chosen Gift Card and type.
- Finally, click “APPLY” and your payment will arrive in a few minutes.
It’s one thing to trade gift cards, it’s another thing to get satisfaction from the trade. There are very few apps out there which offer good value for the assets traded on them.
Prestmit is a widely recognised app for all digital asset trading, including crypto trading. You can download it now on the Google Play Store or Apple Store and start getting the actual value of what you give.