How To Redeem iTunes Gift Cards On iPhone
If you have purchased an iTunes gift card or even received an iTunes gift card as a gift this holiday season, then I’m sure it’s time to redeem that gift card and put it to good use on your iPhone.
iTunes gift cards give Apple users access to all digital content on the Apple store and these contents include music, movies, e-books and magazines etc and this article has the necessary information on how to redeem the iTunes gift cards to gain entry to these contents.
Table of Contents
How to Redeem an iTunes Gift Card on Your iPhone
- Launch the Apple Store app.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page.
- Choose Redeem.
- Scan your iTunes gift card code with your iPhone’s camera by tapping Use Camera.
- You can also enter the iTunes redemption code found on the back of the gift card by tapping Enter Code Manually.
Your iTunes card balance will then be transported to your Apple ID account. When you’re ready to make a purchase, the amount will be automatically deducted from your iTunes balance. The credit card associated with your Apple ID will be charged with any unpaid balance.
How To Use iTunes Gift Cards
Ensure that you’re logged in with the same Apple ID that you used to redeem your iTunes gift card and note that your iTunes gift card cannot be used to purchase Apple products from the Apple Store.
Apple Store gift cards can only be used to purchase Apple hardware and accessories, whereas an iTunes gift card can be used to buy Apple music, movies, e-books and magazines, on the Apple Store.
Related: How Much Is iTunes Gift Card In Nigeria
How To Check iTunes Gift Card Balance
Checking the balance of your iTunes gift card is critical because it will help you plan your budget and avoid being stranded or disappointed while shopping on the iTunes store. Checking the iTunes gift card balance is also not rocket science; it is as simple as anything you can think of.
Here’s how to do it on the iTunes store;
- Create an account at iTunes if you don’t have one already.
- Open the iTunes Store app.
- Select the Featured tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to find your gift card balance listed under your Apple ID.
That’s all you need to do. Isn’t this fun?
Related: How To Convert iTunes Gift Cards To Bitcoin