Have you ever been gifted gift cards and you don’t just want to buy anything from any retail store but wish that card could be converted to bitcoin or USDT?
Understandably, everyone is not a fan of grocery shopping, some people care more about accumulating Bitcoins in their Bitcoin wallet. To these people, it’s better to send them bitcoins than to send them gift cards. However, the good news is that you need not worry anymore because there’s always a solution to everything. You can sell your gift cards, no matter the brand, for Bitcoin or USDT on our platform and get rewarded to your Bitcoin wallet instantly. This article will teach you how to sell your Target gift card for Bitcoin or USDT.
What Is Target Gift Card And What Is It Used For?
Target gift card is simply a gift card used as a payment to purchase all the items sold by target, at their retail stores or on the Target platform. The gift cards come in various amounts and have two forms which are the physical card and E-code.
Target electronic gift cards can be redeemed at any Target store in the United States or on the Target website.
How To Sell Target Gift Card For Bitcoin Or USDT
Exchanging your Target gift card may sound like a herculean task but trust me when I tell you it’s not, as long as you are on Prestmit, you need not worry at all because our platform has simplified the process for you, which will give you the best user experience.
The below steps are how to sell your Target gift card for Bitcoin or USDT successfully;
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT and LOG IN: Before you can sell your Target gift card on our platform, you need to create an account first,
- Click on the “START TRADE” icon.
- Click “SELL GIFT CARDS” on the page. Then navigate down the page to fill in the trade details.
- Select “CATEGORY”: Here, select your gift card brand which is Target gift card.
- Select “GIFT CARD”: Specify whether your Target gift card is a physical card or E-code.
- Select “AMOUNT”: In this section, you will enter the total amount of gift cards you want to sell. Example: Enter 600 If you are selling a $200 Target gift card in 3 pieces.
The price value of the Target Card will be automatically displayed when you enter the amount. This is calculated using the automated rate calculator on our platform, according to the current rates and of course, the best rates.
- Upload File: Upload the pictures of your gift card. If you are trading E-code, leave this field empty and enter the E-codes in the comment section.
- Select PAYOUT METHOD: When trading your Target gift card, you have the option of being paid either in NAIRA, CEDIS, BITCOINS, or USDT, all you need to do is to select your preferred payment method.
Since you want your payment in BITCOIN or USDT, you will be prompted to enter your payout address, which will be used to send your payment once the trade is completed.
- Finally, click ” APPLY” and your payment will be made in a few minutes.
That sounds easy, right? Exactly!!. It’s even easier when you start the process. Selling your Target gift cards for Bitcoin or USDT shouldn’t be a mystery to you anymore, after reading this article.