How To Redeem Steam Gift Card For Crypto
Steam is a platform that allows video game lovers to gain access to online gaming services without a console. On the platform, users have the option to buy games, make their own, play existing games and interact with other game lovers in the Steam community. One of the modes of making payment on this platform is by using a Steam gift card to redeem digital items.
Table of Contents
What is Steam Gift Cards Used for?
Steam gift cards give the users access to the following:
- Allows you to play games on the platform.
- Can buy you tools on the platform to enable you to build your own game.
- Gives you access to a gaming community you can chat with.
- They can buy you games.
- You can also use them to redeem cryptocurrency and cash.
In this article, our focus is on how to redeem a Steam gift card for cryptocurrency.
What is Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrencies are currencies that exist digitally and transactions with these types of currencies are done on a decentralized platform. At this point, 4500 cryptocurrencies exist but the first and most popular crypto is Bitcoin.
Bitcoin was invented in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto and it was worth $0 at that point but in 2022, it’s worth $41,527.40 (subject to change). The closest is Ethereum at $3016.88.
How to Trade Your Steam Gift Cards for Crypto Online
There are a number of gift card exchange platforms to sell your Steam gift cards but one that stands out is Prestmit. The platform stands out because of the following reasons:
- It’s easy to use
- You sell at high rates.
- Payment is instant
- The platform is secure
- Prestmit has a stand by the responsive customer support system.
How to Trade Steam Gift Cards for Crypto On Prestmit
Trade your Steam gift card for crypto with the following steps:
- Create an account on Prestmit.com.
- Login to the new account.
- Click on “START TRADE”.
- Click on “SELL GIFT CARD” on the next page.
- Fill in your card details which include gift card brand name (Steam) and category, card number amount on the card.
- Choose bitcoin or USDT as your payment method.
It only takes 5 minutes to complete your transaction and a confirmation email will be sent to you.
So if for some reason you have a reason to trade your Steam gift card you know where to trade it on. You can also download the Prestmit app so you can trade your gift cards for Crypto easily.