I know many apps have disappointed you since you started trading Gift Cards in Nigeria and this is probably the reason you found yourself on this page today.
Well, I’ll say congratulations to you because as long as you read this article till the end, you’ll get the answer you’ve been looking for.
Gift Card trading has become increasingly popular amongst folks since the past decade, since many people who get these Gift Cards end up not redeeming them at the store in the form of gifts, they end up looking for a way to sell them back for cash. Since these retail stores where they were bought can never buy back these cards directly from them and its hard to find buyers on the street, there was a need for platforms to come up, act as a mediator between the sellers and the potential buyers.
There are many Gift Card trading apps in Nigeria where you can sell your Gift Cards of any type and earn cash in the form of Naira. However, not all of these platforms are good for your Gift Card trading experience, while some are just substandard, some of them are exclusively defrauding, which means that you’ll lose your Gift Card when you trade there.
In all these, what is the best app you can use to redeem your Gift Card to Naira? How do you identify one?
These questions are the inspiration behind this article. So keep reading to discover the best app to redeem gift cards to Naira.
What Is A Gift Card?
A Gift Card is a pre-loaded debit card that can be used for transactional purposes or used to meet other financial obligations. It is called a Gift Card because it is commonly substituted as for gifts, rewards and compensation.
Many people prefer to buy Gift Cards than buying normal gifts for their friends and families, this will enable them to choose the gift item of their choice when they finally decide to redeem the Gift Card in the store.
Gift Cards are designed in two formats; they can be physical plastic cards or e-Gift Card.
The physical cards are normally shipped to the registered address within 2-3 working days of purchase while the e-Gift Cards, on the other hand, are sent to the recipient’s email address within a few minutes after purchase.
Gift Cards are commonly designed in monetary denominations between $5-$500.
However, there are two types of gift cards: Closed Loop Gift Cards and Open Loop Gift Cards.
Closed-loop Gift Cards are frequently promoted by their retailers. The cardholders can buy anything from the retailers’ shop. A closed-loop card is no longer valid once the money on it has been spent because reloading them is very uncommon.
An open-loop Gift Card can be used anywhere that accepts that card. An open-loop Gift Card has the advantage of being reloadable, allowing customers to add cash whenever they desire. Open-loop Gift Cards have the same value as cash. A Visa Gift Card is a good example.
Best App To Redeem Gift Card To Naira In Nigeria
There are undoubtedly many mobile apps for redeeming Gift Cards to Naira in Nigeria today. Many people have shared their experiences on many mobile apps, ranging from slow service, delayed payments, low rates and fraud in most cases.
This has left many people in doubt and subtle fear of trying out any new platform but you need worry when we tell you that the best app for any Gift Card trading to Naira is the Prestmit app.
Prestmit is a very popular app in both Nigeria and Ghana, offering seamless way of redeeming Gift Cards to Naira, Cedis, Bitcoin and USDT. You can even sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin for cash using the Prestmit app.
The mobile app is easy to use, secure, offers high rates, fast in payment etc.
In case you want to know more, these are some of the features of the Prestmit app that makes it outstanding.
Why You Should Redeem Gift Cards To Naira On Prestmit
Prestmit is unique and very different from other Gift Card exchange platforms in Nigeria for these reasons below;
- Good User Experience and Interface: Prestmit app is very easy to use. Anyone who understands English can use the app with ease. Users need not have higher hands to access and use the app.
- Live Chat: The live chat feature on the Prestmit app allows users to go live and interact with the customer agents online, in the case of any issues or complaints. Users can file complaints using the live chat function 24/7.
- Security: Insecurity is a great threat to digital assets because users’ details can be exposed in case of any attack. For this reason, users look out for an app that is a highly secure app. Prestmit has been fulfilling this obligation of protecting users’ details, assets and funds from any form of threat.
- High Rates: Prestmit is very unique as regards rates for digital assets like Gift Cards. Even when other apps seem to offer lower rates, the app is known best for offering relatively higher rates on all assets. The app has an automated gift card rate calculator which helps users calculate the current rate of their assets. You can easily check rates of gift cards on the Prestmit website, as rates are updated daily.
- Fast Payment: Prestmit allows users to request a withdrawal and receive payment in less than five minutes. The speed of this app is overwhelming to all who trade on the platform.
- Multiple Payment Options: Prestmit offers numerous options on how users can receive payment, it is not restricted to cash alone. Users can either be paid in cash transfers (Naira and Cedis), Bitcoin, or USDT.
How To Redeem Gift Cards For Naira In Nigeria
The final step after you have made up your mind to trade your Gift Cards for Naira on the Prestmit app is to know how to start trading on the app. The guideline below will guide you through the process.
- Download the app on the Google Play Store or Apple Store and sign up.
- Click on “Sell Gift Cards”
- Select the payout method. You can choose any of the available payout options on Prestmit which are Naira, Cedis, USDT and Bitcoin.
- Select ” Gift Card Category” and choose the category of the Gift Card you want to exchange. For example, Google Play Gift Card.
- Select “Gift Card Type” and choose the exact type of that Gift Card category. For example, Google Play physical (100-200) means Google Play physical card between $100-$200.
- Select “Amount” and type in the exact amount of the Gift Card you want to trade.
- Upload the Gift Card image if you are trading the physical Gift Card.
- In the comment section, enter the “Bitcoin Address” and any comment such as the Gift Card code (if you have it as E-code).
- Finally, click “APPLY” and your payment will be made in a few minutes.
Now that you have been exposed to the best Gift Card trading app to redeem Gift Card to Naira, you will experience a positive change in your trading experience if you start trading with Prestmit today.
Simply download the Prestmit app on Google Play Store or Apple Store.