Where To Buy Recharge Card Pin Nigeria
There is no reason you should be out of airtime since there are many ways and places to buy recharge card pins in Nigeria.
Some time ago, buying a recharge card pin in Nigeria was a task of its league because very few people did the business of selling airtime pins.
However, the narrative began to change with time as many platforms and more individuals ventured into the business of selling recharge card pins.
Today, you can buy as many recharge cards as you want from your bedroom using some online recharge card vendors.
In this article, we will discuss the place you can buy recharge card pins in Nigeria. After reading this article, you will know where to look the next time you need to buy a recharge card pin in Nigeria.
Table of Contents
How Much Is Recharge Card Pin In Nigeria
The major network providers provide recharge card pins in Nigeria through the recharge card vendors. The major network providers in Nigeria are MTN, Airtel, Globacom and 9mobile(formerly Etisalat).
Users can choose any amount of recharge card pins they want to buy without limitation.
The most common amount for physical recharge pin vouchers is #100, #200, #500, #1000 and #1500.
However, you can recharge any amount you wish on online platforms like Prestmit.
Where To Buy Recharge Card Pin In Nigeria
Gone are the days you were required to search for paper recharge card pins before you could recharge your network. Life has continually been made easy every day and thus is not an exemption to it.
Sales of recharge card pins are a common business in Nigeria today, and there’s no doubt that we have many recharge card vendors in the country today who sell recharge card pins.
Remember that not all these vendors and platforms are legit. Some are quite dubious in their dealings, and you may get scammed if you’re not careful.
One of the best platforms to buy recharge card pins is the Prestmit platform.
Prestmit is an online digital asset trading platform in Nigeria where users can trade digital assets like gift cards and cryptocurrencies, fund betting accounts, pay utility bills like electric power and cable, and buy recharge card pins.
The app is quite easy to navigate, and you can either recharge your network directly or generate a recharge card pin from the app.
Be assured that the Prestmit app has your back, whichever way you want it. Also, note that this instant transaction automatically increases your airtime balance or sends you the recharge pin.
How To Buy Recharge Card Pin In Nigeria
Today, recharge card pins are not so common because people have focused on automatic and direct airtime top-ups. Only a few people sell recharge card pins in Nigeria today, and they are mostly not online vendors but physical recharge voucher vendors, which require you to walk into the store and buy.
Do you still want to generate a recharge card pin just like the old way without leaving your comfort zone at all?
Let’s discuss how to buy a recharge card pin in Nigeria using the Prestmit app.
- Firstly, download the Prestmit app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Sign up with your correct details and log in.
- Click on “Pay bills, buy and sell airtime.“
- Click on “Buy Airtime“
- Choose between “Buy airtime directly” and “Buy airtime pin.“
- If you choose to buy airtime directly, select your network provider, and input your phone number and the amount of airtime you want to buy.
- Click on “Pay Now“, and the transaction will be facilitated instantly, and your phone number will be credited instantly.
- However, if you buy an airtime pin instead, select the network provider, the quantity of recharge card pins you want to print and input the number of cards you want to print.
- Click on “Pay Now“, and your transaction will be facilitated instantly, and the recharge card pins will be sent to you.
Note that the recharge card pin transaction is executed from your Prestmit wallet balance. Therefore, you should have some money in or fund your wallet before recharge card pin transactions.
Which Recharge Card Is Best In Nigeria?
This has been an unending debate among folks in Nigeria, and there seems to be no clear verdict. It is important to know that a few telecom companies in Nigeria offer the same services to Nigerians through different strategies.
The four major telecom companies, MTN, Airtel, 9Mobile and Glo, are all independently unique, and their services, including recharge cards.
Some people may analyse them based on their pricing strategies, bonuses and network quality, but they are all good in their respective areas.
Network providers in Nigeria offer some bonuses on recharge cards depending on the package and plan a user has subscribed to. Some offer bonuses on Talktime, some offer bonuses on SMS, and others offer bonuses for international calls, midnight calls, etc.
It’s difficult to say that one is best among others because each has strengths and weaknesses. Therefore, you can buy the sim from any network provider and start buying their recharge card pins.
How To Start A Recharge Card Pin Business In Nigeria
Starting a recharge card pin is not a herculean task, but you must know a few things that can help you. You’ll make good profits if you succeed in printing recharge card pins for sale.
The following steps will guide you toward becoming a recharge card pin vendor.
- Find mega dealers who will sell you the recharge pins for reduced prices and register with them.
- The dealer will provide you with bank account details where you’ll deposit your first recharge pins.
- The dealer will send you software to decrypt the pin codes after you’ve ordered them on their website.
- Ensure you have a good computer, internet connection, A4 paper and printing machine.
- Print out your recharge card pins and sell them.
People will always need to top up their airtime as long as there are movie devices. Anytime you need to recharge your network or send someone a recharge card pin, ensure to use the Prestmit app.
Also, you can resell your airtime for cash on the Prestmit app very soon. Anticipate the new feature on the platform.