How Much Does $50 Amazon Gift Card Cost in Cedis?
One of the most confusing thing about using and trading gift cards is the price of that gift card in you local currency. As you may have known, the rate of gift cards are not rigid, the rate always fluctuates every time and there is no way to hold on to a specific rate to determine the price of a gift card in your local currency. This scenario has always made it possible for Ghana Amazon Gift Card users to always beg the question of how much a $50 Amazon Gift Card cost in Cedis.
Table of Contents
Where To Buy Amazon Gift Card in Ghana
Traditionally, you can either buy your Amazon gift Card online or from retail stores where they are sold. However, Ghana is not in the list of countries approved for seller registration,so you can’t possibly buy the Amazon Gift Cards from retail stores in Ghana.
You can only order for it to be shipped to you in Ghana which will cost you a lot of money, so why not just opt for the other easier and more natural way? I mean, buying your Amazon Gift Card online via the Amazon website or Amazon app.
How To Buy Amazon Gift Card Online
- Firstly, you have to visit the Amazon gift card page.
- Choose the type of gift card you want to purchase, whether an Amazon e-Gift Card or Amazon Plastic Gift Card.
- Select or enter the desired amount of gift cards you want to buy.
- Click Add to Cart, and then select Proceed to Checkout.
- Provide the correct payment information for your purchase and select Continue.
- Select Place your order.
How Much Does a $50 Amazon Gift Card Cost in Cedis?
The rate of a $50 Amazon Gift Card is a flexible one, which is to say that the rate today may not be the same tomorrow. This depends on some factors like market conditions(Demand and Supply) and more particularly, the platform you’re trading your Amazon Gift Card with.
Currently, the $50 Amazon Cash Receipt Gift Card is N16,500 on our platform, given at the rate of 330. You can check out our rate for other brands of gift cards here.
How To Sell Amazon Gift Card For Cedis
Amazon Gift Cards are not just used on the Amazon Store, you can as well sell it for Cedis and even cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and USDT.
First, you need to discover a trusted platform to carry out such transaction so as to avoid the trap of gift card scammers. Anyway, you don’t need to worry much about a trusted platform because you’re reading this on the best and most reliable platform to sell your Amazon Gift Card only by following these steps below;
- Create an account and log in
- Select “Start Trade”
- Click “Sell Gift Card”
- Select “Category” and choose Amazon Gift Card
- Select “GIFT CARD Sub Category”:This is where you will further specify the type of Amazon Gift Card.
- Select “AMOUNT”: Enter the total amount of Amazon Gift Cards you want to sell. The price of the gift card will be displayed in your chosen currency(Naira or Cedis) or dollars if you are selling for Bitcoin or USDT. This is calculated by an automated rate calculator on our website and mobile app, according to the current rates
- Upload File: Upload pictures of the Amazon Gift Cards.
- Select PAYOUT METHOD: Since you are selling the Amazon Gift Cards for cash, just select Naira or Cedis or select Bitcoin or USDT if you’re trading for Crypto.
Endeavour to enter the payout address when you select either BITCOIN or USDT because this is where your payment will be sent when the trade is completed.
SEND DIRECTLY: Mark the checkbox that reads “Send Directly To My Bank Account” if you want the money to be sent to your bank account directly. Also, remember to select your preferred bank and bank details.
Finally, click “APPLY” and you would receive your payment in a short while.