In the world of beauty products such as makeup, cosmetics, fragrance, and body care, Sephora has been a household name. It is largely known for being a French chain of cosmetics stores founded decades ago. If you’re an avid beauty shopper, then you definitely aren’t new to Sephora gift cards, and since it’s also one of the gift cards with the highest rates, you might want to know how to check the Sephora gift card balance, below are easy steps to do so.
METHOD 1 – How You Can Check Your Sephora Gift Card Balance Online
In order to check your Sephora Gift Card balance online just follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official Sephora website
- Follow the option that says “Check Gift Card Balance”
- You’ll be requested to enter your 16-Digit gift card number in the blank fields provided, as well as your 8-Digit PIN.
Once you’ve entered your gift card number & PIN code just click on the “Check” button.
METHOD 2 – How To Check Sephora Gift Card Balance In Store
Visit the store and ask the cashier to provide you information regarding your gift card.
METHOD 3 – How To Check Sephora Gift Card Balance Over Phone
Follow the given instructions.
Follow the prompt for gift card balance inquiry.
A customer support representative will then provide you information regarding your Sephora gift card balance.
Sephora Gift Card Instructions & Restrictions
- Sephora gift card is only valid within 3 years of its purchase and activation and it is only valid in the country it was purchased.
- All outstanding balances in the Gift Card will remain in the card and will be reflected in the receipt from the last purchase.
- It is neither replaceable nor refundable.
- The e-Gift Cards and eGift Certificates can only be used on the official website or on the mobile app and they can only be used for making online purchases only in the U.S.A
- Sephora plastic cards can be used at any Sephora store located in the United States and Canada.