In the world of beauty products such as makeup, cosmetics, fragrance, and body care, Sephora has been a household name. It is largely known for being a French chain of cosmetics stores founded decades ago. If you’re an avid beauty shopper, then you definitely aren’t new to Sephora gift cards, and since it’s also one of the gift cards with the highest rates, before you sell Sephora gift card, you might want to check how much you have left on your card.
In this article, we will explain three different methods: Online, in-store and on phone.
Table of Contents
METHOD 1 – How You Can Check Your Sephora Gift Card Balance Online
In order to check your Sephora Gift Card balance online just follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official Sephora website
- Click the option that says “Check Gift Card Balance”
- You’ll be required to enter your 16-Digit gift card number in the blank field provided, as well as your 8-Digit PIN.
Once you’ve entered your gift card number & PIN code just click on the “Check” button as shown in the screenshot below.
You will receive a prompt that shows the balance on the card.
METHOD 2 – How To Check Sephora Gift Card Balance In Store
You can also check how much you have left on your Sephora gift card by visiting the store and asking the cashier to provide you with information regarding your gift card. They will require the serial number of the gift card to be able to check the balance on it.
This is a more stressful method compared to the first one.
METHOD 3 – How To Check Sephora Gift Card Balance Over Phone
- Dial 1-860-640-7897.
2. Follow the given instructions.
3. Follow the prompt for gift card balance inquiry.
A customer support representative will then provide you with information regarding your Sephora gift card balance.
Sephora Gift Card Instructions & Restrictions
- Sephora gift card is only valid within 3 years of its purchase and activation and it is only valid in the country in which it was purchased.
- All outstanding balances on the Gift Card will remain on the card and will be reflected in the receipt from the last purchase.
- It is neither replaceable nor refundable.
- The e-Gift Cards and eGift Certificates can only be used on the official website or on the mobile app and they can only be used for making online purchases only in the U.S.A
- Sephora plastic cards can be used at any Sephora store located in the United States and Canada.
That’s all concerning how to check Sephora gift card balance. At the moment, these are the only 3 methods possible, and I believe one of these methods should be convenient enough for you.