Many brands and businesses, big and small, offer promo codes. Promo Codes are a string of alphabets and numbers that businesses offer to their customers to get a discount on the purchase of goods and services. The aim is to boost their sales and also increase engagement. It’s also a way for the company to thank its customers for choosing to use their services or buy their goods. The codes we use in Prestmit serve these same purposes and we’lll show you how to apply Prestmit promo codes.
What are Prestmit Promo Codes?
Prestmit Promo Codes are alphanumeric strings released occasionally to users to enable them get more value for their money. The codes are usually valid for a period of time and should be maximised whenever the company releases one.
Since Prestmit users do more of trading, promo codes are a way to carry out more transactions for a lesser fee or receive cashback on trades done.
You can now get extra money on your trade amount when you have a promo code. From time to time, Prestmit will announce promo codes, via email, or via social media.
- The amount attached to each code varies and will always be specified during the announcement.
- You can only use a promo code once.
- Some promo codes apply to all trades, while others apply to certain categories.
How To Get Promo Codes
- Follow Prestmit on social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter). Promo codes will always be announced there.
- Check the Prestmit Promo Code page from time to time, you will find the latest codes there.
- Read the weekly emails. Promo codes will be attached to some them.
How to Apply Prestmit Promo Codes
On the trade page, you can enter the promo code to get extra cash. If the trade qualifies for the promo code, the extra bonus will be added to your trade payment. If you do not have any promo code, your trade will proceed at the normal price.
- Locate the field titled Promo Code. It’s a small text field where you are meant to input or paste the promo code.
- Input the code manually in the box or paste it if you already have it copied. Ensure that there are no spaces in between, before or after the code.
- There is a small button beside the field that says Apply Code. Once you click this button, the system will check if your trade details meet the requirements of the promo code.
- If successful, the amount on the promo code would be added to your trade amount E.G If your trade is 30,000 naira and the promo code amount is 2,000 naira, that means you’ll receive 32,000 naira total.
- If the code does not work, that means it didn’t meet the requirement, and you will see why. You can choose to remove it to add another one, or proceed with the trade without a code.
Note: Promo codes are optional.
With these tips, you can now apply Prestmit promo codes and enjoy huge discounts regularly.
Contact Customer Support via Live Chat. They’re available to assist you 24/7 with any issues you may be facing while sing the platform.
You can also send us a mail at [email protected].