USDT, also know as Tether is considered a stable coin whose aim is to keep cryptocurrency value stable. It belongs to a group of cryptocurrencies known as stablecoins, as opposed to the weird fluctuation of other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum, USDT is fiat-collateralized, which makes it stable.
How To Sell Tether USDT in Nigeria
A while back, people who own USDT have to convert them to bitcoins before they are able to convert them to naira. Which is a long process and not so economical, considering the fees attached to the conversions.
But now, you are able to sell your USDT directly for naira. Follow the steps below:
- Create a Prestmit account or download the mobile app
- Proceed to the trade page and click on SELL USDT trade
- Send the coins to any of the provide addresses, as it suits your purpose
- Submit the screenshot of the transaction
- Wait a few minutes and your wallet balance will be credited at the corresponding rate
- Rates are displayed on the page
How Long Does The Exchange Take?
The exchange takes about 10-15 minutes since USDT transfers do not take too long to be confirmed.
Difference Between ERC20 and TRC20 USDT Addresses
The ERC20 is based on the ETH network. And its transactions take place on the ETH network. TRC20 on the other hand is based on the TRON network, with transactions taking place on the TRON network. ERC20 is more common compared to TRC20.