True to its name, FootLocker is one of the world’s biggest and massive footwear retails and has been a top player in the footwear industry for years. And with the Footlocker gift card, copping the latest foot wears and athletic products, soccer equipment, etc., got even easier and better. However, we can’t but attest to the fact that sometimes, our priorities are beyond buying shoes or athletic products. And this is why it is pertinent to know what to know how to convert a Footlocker gift card to something of better value to you, at that point. Bitcoin; unarguably is the biggest cryptocurrency in the world. With thousands of investors in this coin and the worth, it is safe to say that Bitcoin is the future. What if we told you that with your Footlocker gift card, you could acquire this goldmine? A good number of platforms have made it very easy to convert Footlocker gift card to Bitcoin, especially in countries like Ghana and Nigeria. These days, to sell Footlocker gift card is as easy as getting an exchange website or one of the best app to sell gift card in Nigeria and Ghana, and selling it off.
How to Sell Footlocker Gift Card for Bitcoin
If you are with a Footlocker gift card and would like to sell it for Bitcoin easily, your best bet is to use a platform like Prestmit where all that it takes to trade is signing up on the website or downloading their mobile app. Once logged in, you can trade in this simple steps:
- Go to the “Gift card category” field and input the type of gift card (Footlocker in this case)
- Go to the “Gift card sub-category” field to further specify the type of Footlocker gift card you have
- Enter the amount of the card you want to sell
- Upload the card picture or write out the code if necessary
- The admin after receiving the trade details, will send you a notification email once the transaction is done.