Bitcoin App makes it easy to buy and sell Bitcoins for profit-making. It is therefore important to know the platform app to use for bitcoin trading to make earning possible and without stress.
There are several Bitcoin apps for trading Bitcoin today out of which some are profitable to use. One such app is the Prestmit app for Bitcoin trading.
As it is important to know about the crypto asset to deal with, so it is with the app/site to use. If you’re in Nigeria or Ghana, you must have heard about Prestmit. If you’re not, then you are really missing out on the awesome experience provided by this platform.
In this post, we’ll learn more about Prestmit, it’s Bitcoin app, and its safety for Bitcoin traders.
What is Prestmit?
Prestmit is a user-centric platform designed for users to trade, buy and sell digital assets as well as gift cards.
The platform is notable for its presence in Africa’s most populous nation and fast-rising nation, i.e. Nigeria and Ghana. This makes the Nigerian Naira and Ghanaian Cedis part of the payment options on the platform.
On this platform, you can trade, buy and sell digital assets such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and USDT (Tether).
Prestmit also give the best value return for your gift card assets. You can sell gift cards in Nigeria, for cedis or mobile money, for Bitcoins, or for USDT, anytime, anywhere, on Prestmit.
You can also do your airtime and data topup on this platform. These services are available by using Naira, Cedis, and Bitcoin & USDT as payment options.
What You Need To Know About Prestmit Bitcoin App
Prestmit has launched a new version of its app to promote Bitcoin trading in Nigeria. Listed below are what you need to know about the Prestmit Bitcoin app.
- It is faster– The latest version of the Prestmit app makes your transaction faster than ever. Transactions only take minutes and payments are instant once requested. Both naira and crypto withdrawals on the platform are instant.
- It is much easier– One of the reasons Prestmit’s user can’t but use the app is because it is easy to use. You can download the app with ease as well as trade with ease. The new app is built to give you the simplest trading experience ever.
- Better experience- The launch of the new app is to serve its users who have given it top ratings much better experience. The latest version is a boast for Bitcoin and other crypto trading. The good rates provided on this platform coupled with its user friendly app gives you awesome experience. All you need do is to upgrade your app to the latest version or download the app if you are new to Prestmit.
Is it Safe To Use Prestmit Bitcoin App?
Bitcoin trading is not without risk because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency. Several exchanges/platforms such as Prestmit can help to cut lose through the security provided on its app.
Prestmit is equipped with modern security tools to help secure your account at all times. These include 2FA authentication and also a centralized security architecture that secures all components and layers within the platform.
With this, you can are guaranteed security while using the platform which has been rated high by its numerous users.
How to Sell Bitcoin on Prestmit
Before you start trading Bitcoin on our platform, you need to have a PRESTMIT BTC wallet. If you don’t have this, please generate one on the Bitcoin Wallet page.
Once your BTC Wallet address has been generated, it becomes yours permanently. You can then save this address somewhere and receive bitcoins with it anytime!
To sell bitcoins, follow the details below:
Any bitcoin sent to your wallet address, after getting 3 confirmations, will be automatically converted to NAIRA using the current rate. Current rates can be found on the bitcoin wallet page.
This means that if you send $100 worth of bitcoin and the rate is 460, your account will be credited with 46,000 naira after the bitcoin gets 3 confirmations. The whole process is fully automated.
There is a rate table on the platform where you can check for current rates.
The value there changes based on the current market rate. Your bitcoin will be converted according to the corresponding rate. If the bitcoins you sent is not in USD, our system will convert it to USD automatically. But you can check for yourself on Preev.com
After sending bitcoins to your address, you may be wondering: “Do I have to do anything?” “How long till I get a confirmation?”. This and many more of your questions will be answered below.
How to Buy Bitcoin Using Prestmit Bitcoin App
1. Create a Prestmit account on the website or Prestmit mobile app on your android play store
2. Log in on your Prestmit account
3. Generate a Bitcoin address
4. Click on ‘Buy Bitcoin’ from the list of currencies provided
5. Select a preferred payment method
6. Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy
7. Your order will be received upon the successful completion of the details
8. Upon the confirmation of payment, the equivalent Bitcoin will be transferred to your Prestmit wallet.
Why You Have To Chose Prestmit
Here are the reasons why Prestmit is the best for crypto trading.
- Always Available-Prestmit is available whenever you want to trade. You can get your crypto deal as well as gift card exchange done anytime you want it done.
- Built with Love-This platform is designed with the users in mind. The rates here are true with the market rates. The aim is not only to make profit, but to ensure every user has an amazing experience while using the platform.
- Use Multiple Payment Options– You can make payment on this platform using fiat currencies and digital currencies. Nigerian Naira, Ghanaian Cedis, and Tether (USDT) are payment options on Prestmit.
- Fast Transactions– Users count Prestmit as one of the best digital exchange platforms for its speed of transaction. The payment facility is one of the best out there, you get your payment same minute (instant).
- Easy To Use-Prestmit is as easy as writing your name and email address. The platform offers an intuitive, beginner-friendly interface and 24/7 customer support for your trade. You can register your digital wallets in a minute on the platform.