In order to secure your Prestmit account from access not known to you, you can turn on 2FA security for your account.
2FA security on Prestmit is available for login authentication and withdrawal actions.
Before you proceed, please ensure that your Prestmit app is up-to-date.
How To Activate 2FA Security On Prestmit
1. Go To SETTINGS
2. Under SECURITY SETTINGS > Click on SET 2FA
3. On here, you can turn ON/OFF 2FA security for any login or withdrawal actions.
- If you turn on LOGIN 2FA, a code will be sent to your email address each time you attempt to log in and must be provided before you are granted login access.
- If you turn on WITHDRAWAL 2FA, a code will be sent to your email address each time you attempt to withdraw and must be provided before you are granted withdrawal access.
- Also, before you can turn ON/OFF any of the 2FA settings, a code will be sent to your email address which you must provide, to confirm that you are the one trying to change the settings.
Now, your account is SECURE 😀
Note that this is also available on the website and follows the same procedure.