Yellow Card is one of the crypto exchange platforms which has its tentacles in some parts of Africa. Crypto traders and investors have however asked questions about its legitimacy for their crypto deals.
Binance and Coinbase are no doubt top on the exchange platform worldwide. Yellow Card has also been striving hard to carve a niche for itself in the industry.
What is Yellow Card?
Yellow Card is a cryptocurrency exchange that allows its users to buy and sell bitcoin in Nigeria and other cryptocurrencies with a variety of payment methods as well as low fees at competitive rates.
The exchange was founded in 2016 by Chris Maurice in the USA and can now be found in several African countries. Yellow Card is available in Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Cameroon, Tanzania, and Botswana.
The exchange supports fiat currencies which include USD, GHS, NGN, ZAR, BWP, XAF, KES, TZS, UGS, and ZMW. The payment methods available on the exchange include cash, bank transfer, debit/credit card, and mobile transfer.
Digital currencies supported by Yellow Card include Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether (USDT).
Why Choose Yellow Card To Buy and Sell Crypto
One of the ways investors choose their exchange is by asking the question ‘what is the advantages of trading here ?’. Here are the advantages of using Yellow Card for crypto trading;
- Multiple payment options- Yellow Card offer a number of payment options. You can buy and sell your crypto listed on the exchange with any of the payment methods here.
- Security- Your wallets are safe with Yellow Card as it uses multi-sig wallets. Their distributed system is built from the ground with streamlined security for both customers and agents.
- Easy signup- The exchange allows you to signup with your name, email address and phone number to start buying and selling crypto.
- Best rates– There are highly competitive rates to buy and sell crypto here. You can trade your coin at the best rates with your fiat currencies safely.
- Trade and store crypto- Yellow Card allow you to send and receive your crypto from any platform instantly. You can also save securely in your Yellow Card wallet until you’re ready to withdraw.
- Easy Withdrawal– There are no issues with withdrawing on this exchange. You can always cash out instantly. You can also withdraw directly to your bank account or get cash from merchants close to you.
- Zero Trading Fees- You can trade at no cost on Yellow Card. This is one of the reasons it is a good choice for investors.
Is Yellow Card Legit?
Yellow Card is legit as it is regulated by FinCEN in the United States of America (USA). It is also a registered entity with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
It is however important for you to make your research before using this exchange as it is important to know more about crypto before trading.
Also Read: How To Buy Bitcoin on PayPal
One of the best alternatives to Yellow Card is Prestmit. This is a gift and exchange platform that have the best rates for your crypto trading.
Prestmit is one of the best exchange platforms where you can trade cryptocurrencies. Be it USDT, BTC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and so on, you’re covered.
If you ever find yourself in a position to buy or sell crypto coins in Nigeria or Ghana, Visit Prestmit, it’s the best platform for you.