Zap has a lot of functionalities which makes it ideal for crypto investment. Although not popular as Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, or Binance Coin, this small-cap altcoin is one to look out for in the crypto space.
In the crypto world, investors always look to diversify their portfolios while beginners also look for inexpensive digital currencies to learn trading to earn. If you belong to either of these categories, then Zap is a good option.
In this post, we’ll learn about Zap and why you should consider it for your crypto investment.
What is Zap (ZAP)?
Zap is the first-ever decentralized oracle platform to be released to the public. The coin first went public in 2017 but made its official debut in 2019. The native token of the Zap Protocol is ZAP, which is an ERC-20 token.
The Zap token protocol is an innovative take on data sharing, token creation, and decentralized application (DApps). The protocol and token was founded by Nick Spanos, a foundation member of Bitcoin (2013). After making huge contribution with the Blockchain Technologies Corporation & Bitcoin Center, Spanos turned his attention to Zap (2017).
What is Zap’s Worth in the Crypto Market
Zap is listed among thousands of crypto coins by CoinMarketCap. Although it is a small cap altcoins, it has been predicted for greater things in the future by crypto enthusiasts.
As at today, Zap is ranked number 1,662 by CoinMarketCap. The price of a Zap coin is $0.004967 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $30, 906.90 USD.
It has a live market cap of $1, 172, 843 USD. It has a circulating supply of 236, 144, 465 ZAP coins and a maximum supply of ZAP coins. Like most of the top crypto assets, ZAP is available on top exchanges.
What Makes Zap Unique Among Other Cryptos
BTC, ETH, ADA, USDT are always top of investors list for their value and popularity. However, there are some lesser known coins that stands out among which is Zap.
Although it was created with the model of Bitcoin just like other altcoins and has a Ethereum foundation, Zap is still unique.
Cryptocurrencies are run on a blockchain, in the case of Zap, it is a multifunctional blockchain solution for a wide range of applications. This is Zap’s unique characteristics among several other crypto assets.
Why You Should Consider Zap (ZAP) For Crypto Investment
The Zap protocol and its native token, ZAP, have several benefits which make it one to consider for crypto investment. They are listed below
1. Zap is a proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism which makes it both a secure token and a versatile investment opportunity.
2. Zap protocol is a unique combination of all possibilities that blockchain technology has to offer.
3. The protocol can be used by investors and other enterprises looking to introduce blockchain decentralization to their operations. The main goal of the platform is to be an all-in-one solution for DApp developers.
4. Its combination of functionalities is its number one selling point. This makes it a good option for your crypto endeavors.
5. The Zap protocol allows users to do a lot of things. This include creation of highly-liquid tokens, launch of stablecoins, and create DApps. They are also use blockchain for tracking & logistics, issue ERC-20 tokens and so much more.
6. Zap is a top choice for enterprise development because of its versatile nature.
7. The Zap protocol also allows users to set bonded pricing curves.
How is the Zap Network Secured?
As an ERC-20 token, Zap relies on the proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus for security. As a result of this, its validators are selected based on their stake in Zap token rather than their computing power (as in the case of Proof-of-work).
Zap can be easily stored in a variety of hot and cold wallets. For this reason, it is a secure token and a versatile investment opportunity.
Users can also create their own ERC-20 tokens using the same consensus mechanism.
Where To Buy ZAP
Zap is available for purchase on a large number of exchanges just like other top crypto assets. Some of the top exchanges for trading in Zap stock include HitBTC, Bittrue, Pancake Swap, Uniswap, and ProBit Global.
It is important to know that you’ll need to buy ether (ETH) in order to get ZAP token because of its Ethereum foundation.
How To Buy Zap Token
Here are the basic steps to follow when buying ZAP. Coinbase is the exchange used as a sample here.
1. Download Coinbase wallet.
2. Choose a Coinbase wallet username.
3. Securely store your recovery phase.
4. Understand and plan for Ethereum network fees.
5. Buy and transfer Ethereum to Coinbase wallet.
6. Use your ETH to buy ZAP in the trade tab.
ZAP is one of the growing cryptocurrency today due to its multifunctional blockchain solution. The Zap Protocol has several use cases for its users as its main goal is to be an all-in-one solution for DApp developers.
Although Zap has some benefits, that doesn’t mean it is not a risky for investment. Its volatility nature like other cryptocurrencies make it a very risky form of investment. This means that you might lose all your investment without getting returns.
If you must invest in crypto assets like, you must put what you can afford to lose. This could be less than 10% of your investment.
If you need to buy the top crypto coins in the market, Prestmit is available for you. Bitcoins, Dogecoins, USDT and Litecoin is available at good rates.
Bitcoin trading has been made swifter with the release of its new app which is among the top apps for Bitcoin trading in Nigeria. The app is available both on Google Play Store and Apple iOS with its simple features designed for crypto newbies to trade better.
Using its app, you can easily exchange your Bitcoin for Nigerian Naira (NGN) or Ghana Cedis (GHC), just as other cryptocurrencies can also be traded. The Prestmit app is equipped with modern security tools, like the 2FA authentication and centralized security system to keep your account safe always.