A digital wallet is an essential tool in the world of cryptocurrency. Its functions can be likened to that of the bank when making use of a fiat currency.
It is very important to know the best and right places to be involved in cryptocurrency as well as the digital asset to trade. This is very important as there are several ways to a crypto scam that could include the wallet used.
Prestmit, a digital company in Nigeria & Ghana is one of the best places for your crypto and gift card trading. The Prestmit Naira wallet is needed to have an awesome trading experience on this platform.
In this post, we’ll discuss why you’ll need the Prestmit naira wallet. Before then, let’s learn more about Prestmit and a digital wallet.
What is Prestmit?
Prestmit is a digital exchange platform designed for users to trade, buy and sell digital assets as well as gift cards.
Prestmit is one of the top digital exchange platforms in Nigeria. Since its launch in 2017, the company has grown to be one of the trusted and reliable digital exchange platforms.
The company has its physical existence both in Nigeria and Ghana, giving it a significant stand in the African marketplace. Prestmit has the Nigerian Naira and Ghanaian Cedis as part of the payment options on the platform.
The platform has offered quality services to Africans which has made the number of its users to increase significantly. Many of its users can attest to its quality of service and has seen it ranked high among other P2P platforms in this part of the world.
What are the Services Rendered By Prestmit?
On this platform, you can trade, buy and sell cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and USDT (Tether).
Prestmit also give the best value return for your gift card assets. You can sell gift cards in Nigeria, for cedis or mobile money, for Bitcoins, or for USDT, anytime, anywhere, on Prestmit.
You can also do your airtime and data topup on this platform. These services are available by using Naira, Cedis, and Bitcoin & USDT as payment options.
In delivering quality service to its customers, the company have a mobile app. In its bid to be the best marketplace in the African content, especially in Ghana & Nigeria, Prestmit has a new app launched.
What is a digital wallet?
A digital wallet is an electronic device that stores all your payment details in one location. They can make it safer and simpler for you to make cashless purchases online and in-store.
As well as storing your payment details for online payment systems, digital wallets can also connect with traditional bank accounts and store your credit and debit card information.
For your crypto transactions, you’ll need a cryptocurrency wallet. This is a software program that allows you to store, send and receive digital currencies.
Because cryptocurrency doesn’t exist in physical form, your wallet doesn’t actually hold any of your coins — instead, all transactions are recorded and stored in blockchains.
Choosing the right wallet is therefore important in your quest to make profit. Some cryptocurrency have their own wallet while exchange & service providers such as Prestmit also have wallets for their users.
Things You Need To Consider Before Choosing a Wallet for Cryptocurrency
To choose a wallet for your crypto endeavor (trading, holding, etc.), you’ll need to consider a number of factors. They are listed below
1. Ease of use- The type of wallet you should go with should be very easy to use even if you’re not tech savvy. It should be easy to use for sending, receiving and storing cryptocurrency even if you’re a crypto beginner.
2. Security features– The security of your coins/tokens should be the number one priority as a crypto trader/investor. You’ll need to find out what security features the wallet includes, such as two-factor authentication and multisig functionality. You also need to ask if your private key be stored online or offline? Has the wallet ever suffered security breaches?
3. Supported cryptocurrencies– Before choosing a wallet, you’ll need to know if it supports one or multiple crypto assets. Make sure the wallet you choose is compatible with the cryptocurrencies you need to store. It is important to remember that some coins and tokens can only be held in an official wallet.
4. The team behind the wallet– You’ll need to make research and ask questions about the company behind the wallet you are choosing. See what you can find about how long the company’s been in business. What qualifications do they have? Are they continually working to upgrade and improve the wallet?
5. Costs- Although most crypto wallets are free, choosing a hardware wallet means parting with some cash. Some wallets also charge a fee for every transaction you make. Find it out the cost of before choosing your wallet.
Why You Need Prestmit Naira Wallet
Once you have a Prestmit account, you own a naira wallet for your activities on the platform. This is where the proceeds of every transaction goes.
When you sell on Prestmit, the payment goes to the naira wallet and it’s available for withdrawal at anytime. To buy on Prestmit, payments can be made from your Naira wallet Balance.
The Prestmit Naira wallet is easy & quick to use, secure, supports multiple crypto assets (BTC, DOGE, USDT & LTC) and its free to use. The company is trusted and reliable which makes it a place to go for all digital asset traders.
You can manually fund your Naira Wallet by direct bank transfer to your virtual bank account. You can generate a virtual bank account on your Prestmit dashboard after completing the due KYC verification process.
How To Start Using Prestmit Naira Wallet
It is very easy to make use of the Prestmit Naira wallet once you create an account. Instantly, you’ll get an operational naira wallet that solely belongs to you.
You can achieve this by simply following the steps below.
2. Complete your KYC verification process.
3. Send & receive for your transactions.
4. Buy & sell your digital assets.
To enjoy a wonderful and awesome experience on Prestmit, you’ll need to download the Prestmit mobile app on your android play store.