ITunes gift card has to be one of the most popular gift cards today. An iTunes gift card is also known as App Store and iTunes card. It is a pre-purchased credit for Apple’s various digital services such as the iTunes store.
Forms of iTunes Gift Card
Physical gift card
This is the type that can be physically held and sent to your mailbox.
Virtual gift card
This one is also known as the e-Gift card. It is only received via e-mail and redeemable online
What is iTunes Gift Card used for?
With your iTunes gift card, you can make purchases with your Apple ID balance, including apps, games, iCloud storage. You can also pay for subscriptions like Apple Music with your iTunes gift card.
How to check iTunes Gift Card balance?
To check your iTunes gift card balance;
- Log into the iTunes store app on your device
- Sign into your account
- Select the option that says check balance under the menu.
How to redeem your iTunes Gift Card?
Whether you are redeeming your iTunes gift card from your laptop or from your phone, the procedure is pretty easy. If you are using a PC, you have to redeem your gift card in iTunes
From your iPhone or iPad or your Mac;
- Open the App store app
- Tap the sign-in button or your photo
- Tap “Redeem Gift Card or Code”
- Enter the 16-digit code on the back of your card (use your camera or do it manually)
From your Windows PC, redeem in iTunes by:
- Opening the Apple music app
- Tapping the menu button and then “Account”
- Tapping the Redeem Gift Card or Code
- Entering the 16-digit code and finally clicking “Redeem”
What is iTunes “we need more info to redeem your gift card” error?
You may have problems redeeming your gift card if it says:
- Card is not valid
If you see a message that says card is not valid; make sure your card is not an apple store gift card (apple store gift cards are grey, white, silver or gold) because you cannot redeem an apple store gift card in iTunes store.
- Card is not activated
It might be that your card has not been activated by the retailer who sold the card.
- Code is unreadable
This could have happened due to damaged or overly scratched cards, try to contact Apple support to resolve this.
How to sell iTunes Gift Card on Prestmit
Coupled with reliability, we offer you the best rates at Prestmit. If you have an iTunes gift card you want to sell, here’s how to go about it:
- Click here to create an account on Prestmit and proceed to log in
- Go to the “Gift card category” field and input the type of gift card (iTunes in this case)
- Go to the “Gift card sub-category” field to further specify the type of iTunes gift card you have
- Enter the amount of the card you want to sell
- Upload the card picture or write out the code if necessary
- The admin after receiving the trade details, will send you a notification email once the transaction is done.
Wait for 5-15 minutes to get paid.
How much is $100 iTunes Gift Card?
The price of gift cards changes as rate changes. This is because rate is not constant. The price of a $100 iTunes Gift Card currently might not be the same in the next hour. At the moment, a $100 iTunes Gift Card costs around 22,000NGN to 30,000NGN
If you are looking for the best rates for Gift Cards in Nigeria, you can be rest assured that you will find that on Prestmit. We have an automated gift card rate calculator that is being updated by the minute. You will find this feature on the website. So just check the “current rates on Prestmit” to be updated on Gift Card rates anytime.
How will you get your payment?
Payment will be added to your naira wallet ONCE the transaction is completed. You can now choose to withdraw from there to your bank account. Note that you must have added this on your wallet page. You are free to withdraw at any time. Withdrawals are processed instantly and automatically.
If you’re ready to trade or you need help, please click here to contact PRESTMIT on our official WhatsApp line at 07026290389
You can also make use of the live chat on our website at any time. We are always ready to help you with anything.
If you want, you can send us a mail at [email protected]