One popular question people ask is how to use Visa gift cards without paying the activation fee or purchase fee or do all Visa gift cards have an activation fee. Visa gift cards are gift cards that are universally accepted; stores, restaurant accept the visa gift cards. Even if the gift card is for someone else, the recipient would still be able to redeem it almost anywhere. This is because Visa gift cards are widely accepted. It is also pertinent to note that visa card is not associated with a bank account. However, as things stand, there is no way to use Visa gift cards without paying the activation fee. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and other bank-issued gift cards charge a purchase fee to make up for third parties charge/fees such as the store, the programme manager or processor charges. Even though it is not possible to evade paying fees on your Visa gift card, there are a lot of ways to save on Visa gift card.
How to Save on Visa Gift Card
- Compare Visa Gift Card Cost.
- Get a Visa gift card with rewards.
- Be on the lookout for gift card deals.
- Go for e-gift cards.
Do All Visa Gift Cards Have a Fee?
All Visa gift cards have a fee, and this fee is dependent on the value of the gift card.
- Visa gift card of $10.00 to $74.99 have a $2.95 fee.
- Visa gift card of $75.00 to $149.99 have a $3.95 fee.
- Visa gift card of $150 to $249.99 have a $4.95 fee.
- Visa gift card of $250.00 to $349.99 have a $5.95 fee.
- Visa gift card of $350.00 to $500.00 have a $6.95 fee.
Are Visa Gift Card Fees Fixed?
Though Visa gift cards have standard fees, you may pay more for store-specific Visa gift cards.