You’ll surely have no problem withdrawing your money from Binance to your bank accounts as a crypto trade or investor. Binance supports over 60 fiat currencies and several payment methods for you to have your money in bank account.
The payment methods however depend on you country or region. In most countries, the ”Instant card withdrawals” payment method is usable. This method allows you to instantly withdraw money from your fiat wallets to your debit or credit card.
Withdrawing your money to bank account is very easy on Binance. In this article, we’ll learn the simple steps on how to withdraw money from Binance to bank account.
How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Bank Account
To withdraw money from Binance to bank account, you’ll need to follow these steps given below;
- Go to your fiat and spot wallet: Once you’ve logged in to your Binance account, click on ”wallet” on the top navigation bar. This will open a navigation drawer containing several options. Click on ”Fiat and Spot” to go to your fiat and spot wallet.
- Click on withdraw: When you land on your fiat & spot wallet, next is to navigate the withdrawal page. You’ll see a ‘withdrawal’ button next to ‘fiat & spot’. Click on ”withdraw” to go to the withdrawal page of Binance. Note that you must have a fiat currency to be able to withdraw money to your bank account.
- Select currency, payment method, & withdrawal information: The next step is to select currency, payment method and withdrawal information. You’ll need to make use of a payment method (e.g Bank card payment). If this is your first time making a withdrawal, you will need to add a new card. Keep in mind that there is a minimum & maximum withdrawal. After you’ve clicked on ”Add New Card” as a beginner, proceed to the next step to learn how to add a new card.
- Enter your debit or credit card information: After you’ve clicked on “Add New Card”, the “Pay with card” pop-up will open.The “name” field should be auto-filled. Now, you need to enter your debit or credit card information. Firstly, enter your card number in the “Card Number” field.Next, enter your card’s expiry date in the “Expiry date” field. Lastly, enter your card’s security code (the three numbers at the back of your card) in the “Security Code” field. Once you’re done entering your card information,click on “Add card” to add your card.
- Complete the security verification:. To complete the withdrawal process, you need to complete the security verification. Firstly, click on “Send SMS” to send a 6-digit code to your phone number. Next, enter the 6-digit code that in the “SMS Verification Code” field. If you’ve enabled the Google authenticator, you need to enter the 6-digit Google verification code as well. Enter the 6 digit Google verification code in the “Google verification code” field. Lastly, click on “Submit” to submit the security verification.
- Wait for the withdrawal to your bank account to be completed: After you’ve submitted the security verification, the “Order Submitted” pop-up will open. This means that you’ve successfully submitted a withdrawal request. For instant card withdrawals, the withdrawal will be processed in 5 minutes. For other payment methods like SWIFT, it can take 1 to 4 business days for your money to arrive in your bank account. However, if there is network congestion, it may take longer to complete.You cancheck the order status by clicking on “View History”. Alternatively, you can click on “Transaction History” on the left sidebar of your fiat and spot wallet.
These steps is all you are required to do to have your money from Binance to your bank account. Remember that before you can withdraw money from Binance, you need to sell your cryptocurrencies.
Prestmit is however the best platform designed for you to trade, buy and sell various digital assets.
This includes gift cards, bitcoins, USDT, litecoins, dogecoins, airtime and data top-up. Using Naira, Cedis, Bitcoin & USDT as payment options.
Also Read: How To Verify a Binance Account