It is one thing to buy gift cards and another thing to sell gift cards. Selling gift cards may not be as easy as buying them or receiving them because while anyone can gift you a gift card, you can’t sell a gift card to anyone or on any platform. Gift card holders often face this challenge, some who even tried, became victims of gift card scams.
The good news is that, no matter what happens, there are numerous legit platforms in Nigeria in the business of buying gift cards from the owners in exchange for cash, USDT, or crypto. This means that you can sell your gift cards, no matter the brand, and get a cash exchange for them. In this article, we would discuss how to sell your eBay gift card for Ghana Cedis on the best and credible platform like Prestmit, but before that, let’s talk about what this eBay gift card is and what it is used for.
What Is eBay Gift Card
The eBay Gift Card is a gift card issued by eBay that ranges from $10 to $500 and can be used to buy items on the eBay store. It can be purchased on the eBay platform, CVS, Walgreens, and other retail stores near you. It can be redeemed on different online and physical retail stores and it has an expiry date. The gift card is of both physical form and E-codes.
How To Shop With eBay Gift Card
Before you can be able to show on eBay using the eBay Gift Card, you will need your redemption code because the code is the only thing that gives you access to the store. The redemption code is always hidden on the security coating at the back of the card(for the physical cards). All you need to do is scratch off the coating to reveal the code.
If your eBay Gift Card is a Digital card(E-code), then the code is already in your email inbox from eBay.
This is how to pay when you are ready to shop
1. Enter the shipping details and payment details.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the gift card redemption code in the Add coupons area.
- Click Apply to see your new total balance.
- After selecting the items you want, recheck your details and select Confirm and pay.
How To Sell eBay Gift Card For Cedis
There are many available options of payments to you when you want to sell your eBay Gift Card on our platform, of which one is through the Ghana Cedis. Our users in Ghana will find this very interesting because I’m about to show you how you can successfully sell your eBay Gift Card for Cedis, via a reliable platform like Prestmit.
The steps involved in trading your eBay gift card on Prestmit are;
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT and LOG IN: To be capable of trading your gift card on our platform, you need to create an account first, that’s If you don’t have one and then proceed to log in.
- Click on the “START TRADE” button to kick off.
- Then select “SELL GIFT CARDS” on the page. Then scroll down the page to fill in the trade details.
- Select “CATEGORY”: On this page, select the brand name of the gift card you want to sell. This is where you select eBay Gift Card.
- Select “GIFT CARD”: This is where you will further specify what “type” of gift card you have and want to sell. For example, USA eBay physical or USA eBay E-code($100).
This simply means is that your eBay Gift Card is from the USA. Physical means you have the card in physical form but E-code means it’s in code setup.
- Select “AMOUNT”: In this section, you will enter the total amount of gift cards you want to sell. Example: Enter 200 If you are selling a $50 eBay Gift Card in 4 pieces.
The price value for the eBay Gift Card in Cedis will be automatically displayed when you enter the amount. This is calculated using the automated rate calculator on our platform, according to the current rates and of course, the best rates.
- Upload File: This box is where you upload the pictures of your gift card. You can upload up to 25 pictures in a trade. If you are trading E-code, it means it doesn’t require a picture, just leave this field empty and enter the E-codes in the comment section.
- Select PAYOUT METHOD: When trading your eBay Gift Card, you have the right of being paid either in NAIRA, CEDIS, BITCOINS or USDT, all you need to do is to select your preferred payment method which is CEDIS.
SEND DIRECTLY: There is a checkbox that says “Send Directly To My Bank Account”. If you want the money to be sent to your bank account directly, tick this box. Remember to provide your bank account details, if you do not select tick this box, then your money will be deposited into your Prestmit wallet until you request for withdrawal.
- Finally, click ” APPLY” and your payment will be made in a few minutes.