Best Buy gift cards are one of those cards that are hardly spoken about but have a good resale value. This brand of gift card is amongst one of the highest-rated in Ghana, price-wise. This is why it is important to know how to sell your Best Buy gift card on the gold coast.
Best Buy is an American electronic store, first known as Sound of Music (1966-1983) because they sold audio products initially. It was in 1983 that the name Best Buy was adopted when they diversified into selling electronic products. They switched the name to Best Buy Co. Superstores but later changed it to Best Buy Superstore the next year. The superstore operates in the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico. Since then the company has remained one of the biggest electronic retailers recording an annual revenue of $47.262 billion in 2021.
A Best Buy gift card will definitely be a good gift for anybody because of the amount of high-quality electronic devices you can redeem with it. But for those in Ghana, it will benefit you financially.
Table of Contents
What is a Best Buy Gift Card?
In 2020 gift card statistics showed that 76% of adults bought at least one gift card for the holiday. With this kind of stat, it is smart for business brands to position themselves to rip the benefits of gift cards. A number of businesses have keyed into this and Best Buy isn’t left out.
Best Buy gift cards are prepaid cards that can be used to make payments in Best Buy stores. They can’t be reloaded when you have exhausted the preloaded cash nor can they be used to withdraw from ATMs. One advantage of a Best Buy gift card is that they do not expire.
How to Buy A Best Buy Gift Card
You can buy this brand of gift vouchers from Best Buy and a few physical stores in the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Better still you can buy them online as an e-gift card which will be sent to the recipient’s email. You can find them online in stores like Amazon.com, Giftcards.ca, Bestbuy.com etc.
How To Check Your Balance
Check your Best Buy gift card balance with the following steps:
- Go to www.bestbuy.com and click on “GIFT CARD” which you will see in the menu option. The menu option is the 3 stripes line at the top left side of the site (close to the search space)
- You will be redirected to the Gift Cards page. Click on “CHECK CARD BALANCE”.
- Fill in your card details: Gift card number and Pin.
- Then Click on “CHECK BALANCE”.
How To Sell Best Buy Gift Card In Ghana
Looking for where to sell your Best Buy gift card in ghana? Look no further than the easy to use Prestmit platform.
On Prestmit.com/App you can sell your Best Buy gift card at the highest rate you would find on any platform. You can confirm this with the Rate Calculator on the platform.
How do you sell on the Platform?
- Create an account on the platform.
- Log in to the account and click on “BEGIN TO TRADE” or “START TRADE”.
- Click on “SELL GIFT CARDS”.
- Fill in your details which will include, gift card brand (Best Buy), type of gift card, amount of the card you want to sell and Payout Method (Cedis or Cryptocurrency)
- When you complete the trade your account will be debited in 5 minutes.
Note that you must have filled in your account details while creating your account before trading. So what are you waiting for? Sell that Best Buy gift card in Ghana at any time you like, just download the Prestmit app or use the web platform.