Google Play was launched around 2008 as a platform for Android devices and Chrome OS users where digital content like games, apps, music, books are distributed. Over the years, the Google Play Store had been evolving, the store is always updated with the latest apps in the world, books, movies and music. With the advancement in android technology, the Google Play Store is updated with the latest versions of games, apps, music and many more, hence, with the Google Play Gift Card, users have a good time each time they visit the store.
Google Play Gift Card is a ticket to the Google Play Store for every user. Just redeem the Google Play Gift Card on the store and you’re good to start purchasing any digital content that appeals to you. The volume of content you can get on the Google Play Store is unlimited, as long as you have enough credit on your card.
The use of the Google Play Gift Card is not just limited to stocking the library store with books or movies. Some who do not use android devices but somehow find themselves in possession of a Google Play Gift Card can sell it on a Gift Card trading platform for Bitcoin. The Bitcoin equivalent of the Google Play Gift Card is calculated by the given rate and payment is made to the Bitcoin wallet address. The big question here is how one can convert Google Play Gift Card for Bitcoin.
What Is a Google Play Gift Card?
Google Play Gift Cards have preloaded gift cards that may be used to buy any digital content on the Google Play Store, such as games, movies, apps, and music.
Google Play Gift Cards are designed to assist gift-givers in finding the ideal present for their Android device recipients. The beneficiaries can then use the Google Play card to buy whatever they want from the Google Play Store.
Google Play Gift Cards, like many other brands of gift cards, are available in two formats: Google Play Gift Card (plastic card) and Google Play e-Gift Card. Buyers can choose between the two, although it is recommended that they get the Google Play e-Gift Card to avoid any additional expenses.
What is Bitcoin?
Satoshi Nakamoto, a pseudonymous individual or group, developed Bitcoin in a white paper published in 2008. Bitcoin is a digital currency that enables secure peer-to-peer transactions via the internet, and it’s an appealingly simple notion.
Bitcoin promises reduced transaction fees than existing online payment methods, and it is run by a decentralized authority, unlike government-issued currencies.
Bitcoin is classified as a cryptocurrency since it is protected by encryption. There are no real bitcoins; instead, balances are recorded on a public ledger that anyone can see, although each record is encrypted too.
Where To Buy Google Play Gift Card
It may be strange to say that Google Play is probably the only place where you can’t get Google Play Gift Cards. Google Play no longer sells gift cards through its website or app, but don’t fret! There are dozens of companies that sell Google Play gift cards, and finding where to purchase Google Play gift cards is a lot easier than you may think, whether you live in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, or somewhere else in the world.
Below are some retail stores where you can purchase Google Play Gift Card online;
- Amazon ($25-$200)
- Target ($10-$100)
- Gyft ($10-$100)
- Walmart ($10-$100)
- Kroger ($10-$500)
- GiftCards.com (No amount limit)
Apart from these online stores, you can get Google Play Gift Cards in various denominations upon visiting some grocery stores; Sam’s Club, Save Mart Supermarkets, Food4Less, and Fry’s Food are just a few of the stores. You can also go to Sunoco gas stations, Walgreens, and CVS Pharmacy, as well as other stores including Best Buy, Dollar General, Kroger, and Lowe’s.
How Do You Redeem Google Play Gift Card?
This is quite easy and succinct if you follow the steps I will show you below;
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- In the top right corner of the screen, tap your profile image.
- Select “Payments & Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Redeem Gift Code“.
- Enter the 16-digit code found on the back of your plastic gift card or in the email that came with your digital gift card under the SCRATCH TO REVEAL CODE line.
- If you have a physical gift card, you can use “Scan Gift Card” to take a picture of the disclosed code instead of pecking it in manually.
- Select “Redeem“
- To confirm the account to which you wish to redeem the gift card, click”Confirm“.
- To close the redemption menu, click on “Not Now“.
It is only when you redeem the Google Play Gift Cards online can you start purchasing apps, books, movies and the rest on Google Play Store.
It is important to note that The Google Play Gift Card can never be used to make physical purchases on the Google Store because both are different stores.
How To Convert Google Play Gift Card To Bitcoin
If you read to this point, congratulations because you are about to learn how you can swiftly exchange your Google Play Gift Card for Bitcoin. You may not be an android user but you can’t tell how you’ll find this gift card in your possession in the future. This information may come in handy someday.
- Log in after creating an account.
- Select “Start Trade” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Sell Gift Card” and fill in the gift card information by scrolling down the page.
- Select “Category” and then “Sub Category” from the drop-down menu: This is where you choose your Gift Card’s category as Google Play Gift Card and the subcategory that you want to sell.
- Select “AMOUNT” from the drop-down menu: Fill in the total amount of Google Play Gift Cards you’d like to convert to Bitcoin. Based on current rates, this is calculated using an automated rate calculator.
- Because you’re exchanging Gift Cards for Bitcoin, you will select Bitcoin as your payment method. When you enter the amount, the Bitcoin value of the Google Play Gift Card will be immediately displayed.
- If you want to receive Bitcoin payments, enter your Bitcoin wallet address.
- Finally, click “APPLY” to send your payment, which will arrive in a few minutes.