Amazon gift card is one of the most popular gift cards in the market today. This is owed to the widespread use of the card on the Amazon store. But while you plan to use your card for varying intended purposes, you may need to know How to check your Amazon gift card balance.
I can never forget how Peter, my friend, was disappointed on his last Amazon shopping.
Peter thought he still had some credits on his Amazon gift card. Still, unfortunately, he was hit with the reality of his actual spending the moment his payment was rejected due to insufficient Amazon gift card balance.
This article guides you on how to check your card balance.
How To Check Amazon Gift Card Balance
Checking your Amazon gift card is not rocket science like you may think. You can narrow your Amazon gift card in a few minutes by following these simple steps below;
- To begin, open the web browser on your computer and, navigate to the Amazon platform, sign in to your account.
- Scroll to the “Account & Lists” menu in Amazon’s top-right corner to see an expanded menu.
- Click on “Account” in the expanded menu under “Your Account.”
- Click “Gift Cards” on the “Your Account” page that appears.
- Your gift card balance currently available in your account will be displayed on the page that opens right next to “Your Gift Card Balance.”
What Can I Use An Amazon Gift Card For?
Amazon gift cards are mainly used to buy Amazon products and services. We’d never be able to finish listing all of the products and services you can purchase with your Amazon gift cards.
Where do we even start? Electric appliances, gadgets, clothing, and books, for example. Customers can use Amazon gift cards to purchase various products on the Amazon website.
Gift cards from Amazon can also be given as a present. Many people would rather buy gift cards than gifts for their loved ones.
They can purchase the gift of their choice when they redeem the gift card on Amazon.
Amazon gift cards are mainly used to buy Amazon products and services, and the truth is that if we began listing all of the products and services that can be purchased with Amazon gift cards, we’d never finish.
How To Sell Amazon Gift Card
You can sell Amazon gift cards for cash or crypto on a platform like Prestmit. As such, here are the steps to sell your card:
- Download the Prestmit app on the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Create a Prestmit account and log in.
- Click “Buy & sell gift card” and choose “Sell gift card.”
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Select “Amazon gift card” in the card category.
- Enter the amount of your gift card.
- Upload the image of your Amazon gift card or enter the card code in the comment section.
- Click “Proceed” to complete the transaction.
- You will receive payment immediately after the confirmation of the transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Can I Check My Amazon Gift Card Balance?
You can check your Amazon gift card balance on your Amazon account. But you need to create an Amazon account before checking the balance. You can do this on the Amazon website or its app.
Can I Convert My Amazon Gift Card Balance To Cash?
Yes, you can convert your Amazon gift card to cash by selling the card on an exchange platform. In this instance, I recommend Prestmit as a reliable place to sell your Amazon gift card. This is owed to its reputation as one of the best gift card trading platforms in Nigeria.
Is It Safe To Check Amazon Gift Card Balance?
Yes, it is safe to check your Amazon gift card balance. This is because the process does not require your personal or financial information. You need to enter the card code to view the balance.
Amazon gift cards have a real-time value that enables you to make payments for purchases or, perhaps, sell for cash or cryptocurrency. While this card offers you these possibilities, it is important to know how to check the balance to guide your usage.