Litecoin is considered one of the largest and most established cryptocurrencies in the world. LTC has been among the top 15 cryptos in the world since it was introduced in 2011.
Litecoin is a good choice for crypto traders and investors because it processes transactions faster than Bitcoin. This is one of the reasons it is on investors list worldwide.
Dubbed as the ”silver to Bitcoin’s gold”, Litecoin is available on several exchange platforms in Ghana. Prestmit, is, however, the best of these platforms where you can buy Litecoin in Ghanaian cedis.
Also Read: What To Know Before Investing In Litecoin
In this article, we’ll focus on how to buy Litecoin in Ghana using Prestmit.
How To Buy Litecoin on Prestmit In Ghana
Crypto traders and investors choose Prestmit for its fast, easy and reliable transaction. If you need to buy Litecoin on Prestmit in Ghana, you’ve to take the simple steps below;
1. Create a Prestmit account on the website or Prestmit mobile app on your android play store
2. Log in on your Prestmit account
3. Generate Litecoin address
4. Click on ‘Buy Litecoin’ from the list of currencies provided
5. Select a preferred payment method
6. Enter in Ghana Cedis the amount of Litecoin you want to buy
7. Your order will be received upon the successful completion of the details
8. Upon the confirmation of payment, the equivalent Litecoin will be transferred to your Prestmit wallet.
Prestmit is the place to go for all gift card exchange and crypto trading. Payment is available in Naira, Cedis, and USDT.
If you ever find yourself in a position to buy and sell Litecoins in Nigeria or Ghana, Visit Prestmit, it’s the best platform for you.