An iTunes gift card is the pre-paid credit for Apple’s numerous digital services. It includes the iTunes Store, Apple’s online store for software and media, where you can buy various items like music, movies, and apps. But as this card exits in different denominations, you may want to know the value of a $100 iTunes gift card in Nigeria.
You can find all kinds of material, software, and entertainment on iTunes, which Apple runs. Also, you can buy Apps, books, music, movies, and other items with an iTunes gift card.
When you redeem your iTunes gift card, you can spend the credit on the following services:
- Music, movies, and TV shows from iTunes and the Apple TV app
- Apps and games from the iOS App Store and Mac Apple Store. It includes Apple Arcade subscriptions
- Subscriptions with iTunes accounts. It has Apple TV+ or Apple News+
- Books from Apple Books
- iCloud storage space upgrade
Broadly, iTunes gift card exists in two (2) forms:
- Physical iTunes gift cards: these are plastic cards purchased from convenience stores.
- iTunes Ecode: these cards are purchased in codes online, and buyers receive them via email. However, you can buy iTunes Ecodes from the Apple Store.
Given that a $100 iTunes gift card has a somewhat large denomination, you might be asking how much a $100 iTunes gift card is worth in Nigeria or how to exchange a $100 iTunes gift card for Nigerian naira.
So look no further, as this article aims to address your queries in understanding the resale value and how to sell iTunes gift card in Nigeria.
Why Should You Use An iTunes Gift Card?
1. iTunes Gift Card Bolsters Business
The iTunes gift card is ideal for advertising campaigns. They may also serve as giveaways in online competitions.
Businesses can also include them in gift baskets for devoted customers. At trade shows, they are effective as giveaways. What’s next? They are useful as straightforward expressions of gratitude for anyone.
2. The Card Is Useful Online
You can forget about taking the stress of going to physical stores. With an iTunes gift card, you may save time and money by ordering your gift card online.
Additionally, you eliminate the stress associated with holiday shopping. Aside from that, your gift is sent quickly to the recipient online.
A variety of denominations are available for this gift card. Either a component or the entire package could contain it.
The recipient’s gender would not be a factor because it is a gift that anyone may utilise. If you’re having difficulty finding the right present for someone, consider this gift card.
3. iTunes Card Is Flexible
Anyone, including iOS and Android users, can use the iTunes card thanks to its flexibility. For movie buffs, you can use an iTunes card to buy both music and movies on Apple Music and Apple TV.
If you enjoy reading, Apple Books provides an extensive selection of books from which you can choose and buy as many as you want with a gift card.
The iTunes gift card lets you download high-quality games to keep yourself engaged if you’re a gaming enthusiast.
4. The Card Does Not Expire
The iTunes card is not one of the many gift cards with an expiration date. With this gift card, you can be sure that your card will always be available.
In the unlikely event of issues redeeming your gift card, the likelihood that you didn’t purchase it from a reputable source is high.
If you are sure that the card is an Apple Store Gift Card with a 16-digit code, redeeming your credit on it is an easy process.
5. Reasonable Resale Value
One of the gift cards with the best resale value is the iTunes gift card. The popularity of Apple products is driving up demand for this gift card. If you no longer need your card, you can sell it for a reasonable amount.
How Much Is A $100 iTunes Gift Card In Nigeria?
The value of a $100 iTunes gift card ranges between N70,000 and N85,000. This depends on factors like the overall gift card market, demand and supply of iTunes gift cards, and the real exchange rate.
However, you can always use the gift card rate calculator on Prestmit to know the value of your iTunes card.
How To Redeem iTunes Gift Card In Nigeria
1. Toss your iTunes gift card and scratch off the coated area above the bar code. The hidden code is what you will enter in the iTunes store to redeem your card.
2. Create and log in to your Apple ID or iTunes account on the iTunes Store.
3. Click on “Redeem” in the account menu.
4. Type in the code and enter. You will instantly receive the amount in your iTunes account balance.
How To Sell $100 iTunes Gift On Prestmit
- Download the Prestmit app on the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Create a Prestmit account and log in.
- Click on “Buy & sell gift cards.”
- Choose your preferred payment method to be the “Naira (NGN).”
- Select “iTunes gift card” in the gift card category.
- Enter “100” as the gift card amount.
- Upload the image of the iTunes gift card or enter the code in the comment section.
- Click on “Proceed” to complete the transaction.
- You will receive payment immediately into your Prestmit. This is after the confirmation of the transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Can I Use iTunes Gift Card In Nigeria?
Yes, you can use an iTunes gift card in Nigeria, notable of which is making a subscription for your iTunes music. You can also sell your card if you choose to because gift card trading is now one of the best ways to make money online in this digital age.
Where Can I Sell My $100 iTunes Gift Card?
I recommend that you sell your iTunes card on Prestmit. This is due to the range of innovative features it offers to become one of the best gift card trading platforms in Nigeria. From low trading fees to instant payment and sophisticated security. All this makes Prestmit the place to sell your card.
How Much Is $100 iTunes Gift Card In Bitcoin In Nigeria?
At the time of writing this article, the value of a $100 iTunes card in Bitcoin is between $60 and $70. You can sell your card for Bitcoin on Prestmit, where you will get the best value.
A $100 iTunes gift card is of substantial worth, which helps meet some needs when put up for sale. However, it is essential to trade your card on a credible and reliable gift card trading platform that would give you a fair value for your card.