The answer to the question of how much a US dollar Vanilla Gift Card is worth in Naira can be as complicated as anything. This is because there is no definite answer to your question. Why? Don’t worry I’ll explain.
Vanilla Gift Cards come in different values of the dollar, hence, how much in Naira depends on the rate given by the platform where you’re redeeming it.
Also, note that the rate given for the Vanilla Gift Card is not fixed. The rate changes with time, so what you get today may not be what you’ll get tomorrow.
Table of Contents
What You Should Know About Vanilla Gift Card?
The Vanilla Gift Cards are Visa Gift Cards preloaded with a certain amount of money which can range from $10 to $500. Vanilla Visa Gift Cards are issued by the Vanilla Gift company and used for retail stores and online transactions. Many people view Vanilla Visa Gift Card to be the perfect gift for clients, employees, partners and special occasions. Vanilla Visa Gift Cards are of two forms, they can either come as e-Gift cards which are delivered via email or physical cards which can be sent to your mailing address. It can be redeemed on different online and physical retail stores that accept Visa debit cards.
How Much is a $100 Vanilla Gift Card in Nigeria?
Like earlier said, the value of the Vanilla Gift Card in Nigeria is not pegged to any fixed rate. The rate keeps fluctuating each passing day, according to the market behaviour.
We can’t give a definite answer to the question of how much a $100 Vanilla Gift Card will be in Nigerian Naira but we can you the current price of a $100 Vanilla Gift Card in Naira.
Currently, the $100 USA One Vanilla Visa gift card is N31,000 at the rate of 310.
Check our platform to see the price value and rates of other subcategories of the Vanilla Visa Gift Card in Naira, Bitcoin and USDT.
Despite the fluctuation in the rate, you can bet that we offer the best rates for all your gift cards.
How To Sell Vanilla Gift Card in Nigeria 2022
Now that you know how much you can get for your Vanilla Gift Card if you exchange it for Naira, would you like to sell your Vanilla Gift Card?
If your answer is yes, this short guide is for you and if your answer is no, this article is still for you. Who can predict the future?
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT and LOG IN
- Click on the “START TRADE”: select the start trade option. Then select “SELL GIFT CARDS” on the next page.
- Select “CATEGORY”: Select the Vanilla Gift Card as the brand of the gift card.
- Select “GIFT CARD”: This is where you will further specify the type of gift card you have and want to sell. For example, USA Vanilla physical or USA Vanilla E-code(50-100) which means from $50-$100.
- Select “AMOUNT”: Fill out the total amount of gift cards you want to sell.
- Upload File: Upload pictures of your gift card in this section. You can upload up to 25 pictures in a trade. If you are trading E-code, it means it doesn’t require a picture, just leave this field empty and enter the E-codes in the comment section.
- Select PAYOUT METHOD: Choose your choice of payment, whether you want the payment to be made in Naira, Cedis, Bitcoin or USDT. .
Enter the payout address when you select either BITCOIN or USDT, which is where your payment will be sent when the trade is completed or select an option that reads ” Send Directly To My Bank Account” if you want the cash directly to your bank. Endeavour to provide all necessary bank details.
- Finally, click ” APPLY” and your payment will be made in a few minutes.