Razer Inc. is the company that issues Razer Gold gift cards, and you can easily check the Razer Gold gift card balance upon the purchase of your card. The company allow users to access over 3000 games, in-game material, and entertainment services. Users can use the card to get premium offers and services from Razer Inc.
Razer Silver provides the business model for Razer customers to get apps, games, and other services. Also, you can get the Razer Gold gift cards through the company, which provides various content that can be accessed using the gift card. For instance, you can get FIFA 22 using the Razer Gold gift card.
The gift cards are only valid in the United States and are available in electronic form. Moreover, the cards can be redeemed on Razer’s website and in physical stores.
Razer Gold gift cards range from $5 to $500. They are also non-reloadable; thus, once used, the pins are rendered unusable. The Razer Gold gift card balance is always the amount of the card that you see in your email. You can only use the cards once; as such, the gift card balance is zero when the pin has been used.
How To Check Your Balance On Razer Gold Gift Card
The balance is a representation of the Pin’s value. A card’s value gets zeroed out when it is redeemed. The only pin whose balance can be known is unused. When getting the pin for someone else or the other way around, it’s always a good idea to let them know how much it costs.
Benefits Of The Razer Gold Gift Card
1. Razer Gold gift cards don’t expire, and using the card online is free of hassle.
2. You don’t have to pay activation or redemption fees upon purchasing your Razer Gold gift cards.
3. Through online retailers, Razer Gold can be exchanged for gaming-related items. Since there are thousands of pre-installed games, you can start playing right away by downloading one of them.
How Do I Know If Razer Gold Gift Card Is Still Valid?
You can find the expiration date on the back of a physical gift card, and you can easily find the expiration date of an eGift card in the email sent to you upon receiving the card. You can contact customer care for more help if you can’t find the expiration date or if your gift card has already passed its expiration date. A physical gift card expires five years after it was acquired.
An eGift card is valid for 12 months after the day you receive the email, but there is no grace period or refund if your voucher expires before being used.
How Do I Activate Razer Gold Gift Card?
Go to the website and enter your card number to activate your Razer virtual card. Razer Gold will show your account balance and recent transactions once you have entered your card number.
By connecting a bank account or using a credit/debit card, you can also contribute money to your account. Your routing number and account number from your checking or savings account are required to link a bank account. Visit the website and follow the instructions on how to fill out your card’s information for security considerations to using a credit/debit card.
Best Platform To Sell Razer Gold Gift Card
Before purchasing your Razer Gold gift card, it’s crucial to check the balance. You can only use Razer gift cards once, so before selling one, be sure it is still valid. One of the Prestmit remains the best platform to sell your gift card for cash.
Prestmit also provides the best exchange rate for gift cards in Nigeria. The platform has the best gift card rates compared to other platforms as it upholds its goal of client satisfaction.
Prestmit’s user-friendly interface makes platform operations simple and seamless. Users don’t need any specialised training to operate the platform. A financial app’s confusing user interface deters users. Prestmit’s team is aware of this fundamental idea and strives to make the app as user-friendly as possible.
Prestmit’s impregnable firewall ensures the security of the entities transacting on the platform. Data security for users is of the utmost importance to the team, and the platform’s security mechanism is regularly updated.
On the Prestmit platform, the needs of the customers come first. You can find answers to your frequently asked questions by visiting the website’s FAQs page. On the app, there is always customer help available if you have additional inquiries.
How To Sell Razer Gold Gift Card On Prestmit
1. Create a Prestmit account and log in.
2. Select “Begin Trade” to get started.
3. Click “Sell Gift Card” and fill in the details.
4. Click on the Razer Gold gift card.
5. Specify the type of Razer Gold gift card you want to sell, whether it is a physical type or an Ecode.
6. Enter the “Amount” of the Razer Gold gift card you want to sell. Prestmit has a gift card rate calculator to have a forehand idea of how much your gift card value will be in naira or cedi.
7. Upload the image of the Razer Gold gift card if you are selling the physical type. You will fill in the code of the card in the event of selling an Ecode.
8. Click “Payout Method” to indicate how you want to receive payment. It can be either in fiat currency (naira or cedi) or cryptocurrency (BTC, LTC, DOGE, or USDT).
Razer Gold gift card is one of the best gift cards with special rates, and it is important to check your card balance upon purchase to be sure that your card value is intact.