Gift exchange platforms have made buying bitcoin much easier and straightforward than usual. Unlike Peer to Peer cryptocurrency exchange platforms, traders only have to deal with one party, the buyer. These platforms enable the seller to buy bitcoins in a matter of minutes. However, there are fears amongst sellers of being defrauded on fraudulent platforms. This is why this article is going to help traders find the best platform to sell Amazon gift cards for bitcoin. We will also be looking at other topics like how to check your Amazon gift card rates and balance. But for now, let us focus on the characteristics of a good gift card exchange platform.
Characteristics of a Good Gift Card Trading Platform You Must Know Before Trading Your Amazon Gift Cards for Bitcoins
A safe and reliable gift card trading platform should have the following items characteristics before you trade:
- A good gift card exchange platform should buy gift cards at high rates. No one wants to sell their gift cards for chicken feed, so it’s best you make sure you are getting the best price for your Amazon gift card.
- The platform has a Rate Calculator, this is how you know Amazon gift card rates.
- Anything can go wrong when trading so a good platform must have responsive customer service to deal with these problems.
- Time is money so why waste all day because you want to trade your Amazon gift card for bitcoin. An easy to use platform will definitely limit trade time to the barest minimum. So therefore the platform must be easy to use.
- Lastly, the platform should offer Bitcoins as a payment option. This one is quite obvious because that’s why you are actually trading.
How To Check Amazon Gift Card Rates
Checking Amazon gift card rates is as easy as ABC but that’s if you have a Rate Calculator. It helps traders check for the current rates of any type of gift card.
How To Check Amazon Gift Card Balance
You either check your Amazon gift card online on amazon.com or offline through the company’s customer service.
How to Check Online Before Trading Your Amazon Gift Cards for Bitcoins
First log into your account on amazon.com then go to gift cards, you will see an option to check your balance. Your gift card number will be required to check the balance so it should be close by when checking.
Best Gift Card exchange Platforms to Sell Amazon Gift Cards for Bitcoin
Here is a list of the best platforms to trade your Amazon gift for bitcoins:
Prestmit is one of the leaders in the gift card exchange industry. The platform provides traders in Nigeria and Ghana with gift card exchange solutions and you get paid in Naira, Cedis, USDT and of course bitcoins. The platform ticks all the boxes. You can download the app on Google Play Store and App Store.
Paxful is one of the leaders in cryptocurrency trading and they accept gift cards as a means of payment. The peer to peer is known for being reliable so selling your Amazon gift voucher on this platform wouldn’t be a bad idea.
Localbitcoins is more or less a cryptocurrency marketplace where users negotiate directly with each other. They also accept Amazon gift cards as payment for bitcoins.
Investing in bitcoins is always a good idea because of the steady rise in value so why not use your Amazon gift card to invest in the world’s most valuable asset?