Arsenal FC was recently in the news not for football reasons but for cryptocurrency as an advert on its Fan Token that was banned.
The North London team is unarguably one of the world’s most popular football teams. The fact that the club has a token of its own is a plus for the crypto world and its teeming fans.
Although the advert looked like an own goal for Arsenal FC, the crypto asset however has benefits for its holders/users.
7 Things To Know About The Arsenal Fan Token
1. The name of the only official Arsenal Fan Token is known as ‘$AFC’.
2. Arsenal in conjunction with Socios created the token which is a form of crypto asset.
3. The token can only be purchased on the Socios.com app using the cryptocurrency, Chiliz ($CHZ).
4. The fan token allow the ‘Arsenal Faithful’ the chance to influence and engage with club decisions. A holder has voting rights on official club decisions.
5. The Arsenal token also give holders the opportunity to earn real-life and digital club-related benefits and experiences.
6. Registered Arsenal fans/members are entitled to one non-tradeable $AFC Fan Token for free.
7. Once you’ve got an $AFC Fan Token, its yours for life and can be used over and over again.
Prestmit is one of the best exchange platforms where you can buy and sell cryptocurrency at good rates.
If you ever find yourself in a position to buy or sell crypto coins in Nigeria or Ghana, Visit Prestmit, it’s the best platform for you.